She won!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I entered Lilyanna into a Christmas baby photo comp for plum products and she won first prize!! A hamper of plum products worth £50! :cheer:

Awwwww thats excellent!!

She's a wee cutie im not suprised she won.

What is plum btw ive never heard of it - Oh and which pic did you enter??

:)

It's an organic baby food company they do those purées in the pouches n stuff.. They have a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/plumbaby
Or
www.plumbaby.co.uk

Someone even entered a prem baby in an incubator with a Santa hat on! In my opinion that's cruel :(
Someone said they were trying to win on the sympathy vote :( poor baby the hat looks so rough too.. Lilyannas hat is so soft I'd let her wear it every day!

This is the one I entered..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325786833.918849.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325786833.918849.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Awww gorgeous

thats the cutest pic ever! ((wish i'd thought of putting LO in a stocking for a pic lool))

:)

That picture is so cute! xx

Well done! What a really cute pic, not surprised you won x

How is a picture of a prem baby cruel? so what if it got them a sympathy vote, they had as much right to enter as you did, and im sure a mom isnt gonna do something that irritates their babys skin, especially a preemie.

How is a picture of a prem baby cruel? so what if it got them a sympathy vote, they had as much right to enter as you did, and im sure a mom isnt gonna do something that irritates their babys skin, especially a preemie.

I didn't say they didn't have a right.. I said its cruel to dress them up like that! It does look like a rough hat! I know many people with prem babies and they agreed.. I'm not against them at all!! A prem mum suggested they were going for the sympathy vote as she wouldn't dream of doing that with her baby! Taking Xmas pics like that with a prem so small should be the last thing on the mums mind.. Sorry if I hit a nerve with you it wasn't intentional or saying they have no right to enter I've taken a great deal of offense to that. There's no harm in putting an Xmas bear with the baby for a pic no need to dress the poor thing up. My opinion sorry!!

And not all mums are that considerate of their babies even prem ones!! When I ordered Lilyannas hat I was worried it would be too rough for her to wear as some are!

Don't make this thread into an arguement please. A pm would have been better if u had a personal problem with my post rather than shit on my thread! I'm proud of my girl and pissed off you assume I think prem babies dont have the right to enter!!

Last edited:
Some people just like to argue for the sake of it. Don't let it upset you xxxx

She is so cute, no wonder she won :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27