She should be ashamed of herself!

I found that too, I used to get alot of ulcers with cigarettes bought in spain rather than Gib, some taste so vile they almost make you sick, god knows what crap is inside them.

There is alot of smuggling going on this end of Spain, with people smuggling them across from Gibraltar in cars/boats etc. Loads of women stuff them inside their pantyhose as they cross the border to Spain... wherever you can hide cigarettes you'll find them!! I've had quite a few spanish women prod me with a carton when I've headed for the border to try and persuade me to carry it across for them in my bag, bloody idiots. :evil:

the official line on your rabbits :D

outside is fine - inside is a problem

you shouldn't introduce any foreign objects during pregnancy as it increases the risk of infection (that doesn't include the living foreign objects so you can't use that as an excuse ladies :wink: )

Kylie1007 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7080507.stm

pah!! i reckon smoking and drinking are the very least she is doing whilst 4 month pregnant :roll:
argh shes such a troll. I have never liked her.

libs said:
the official line on your rabbits :D

outside is fine - inside is a problem

you shouldn't introduce any foreign objects during pregnancy as it increases the risk of infection (that doesn't include the living foreign objects so you can't use that as an excuse ladies :wink: )

Ah good, that's something then :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

natalie&jake said:
Squiglet said:
now not using my vibrating rabbit...now THATS hard.... :rotfl: Why can't women use anything vibrating during pregnancy ?? :think:

You cant?? Ooops... :oops:

Oh yes you can!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: It never did Tim any harm, mind you he does have a speech impediment, it's not a lisp.................. more of a buzz. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry if this has offended anyone, was only meant as a joke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back