• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She should be ashamed of herself!

I have never smoked so i can't really comment, but was watching Loose Women last yr sometime when Kate Garraway was photographed smoking and they had Martin Kemp on, he said it is the first thing that someone asks you to do for your child, and if you can't do that what sort of a parent will you make?

I used to smoke and drink and had one cig since finding out an thats it and no drinking at all.

Squiglet said:
now not using my vibrating rabbit...now THATS hard.... :rotfl: Why can't women use anything vibrating during pregnancy ?? :think:

Can't you? :shock: Seriously? I read that it was ok so have used it... :shock:

I guess vibrating on the outside is ok but on the inside isn't? (Never really understood the inside thing?)

Rachel said:
I used to smoke and drink and had one cig since finding out an thats it and no drinking at all.

Squiglet said:
now not using my vibrating rabbit...now THATS hard.... :rotfl: Why can't women use anything vibrating during pregnancy ?? :think:

What!!! :shock: see this is one of these things that some people say you can do but then others say you can't...bloody hell if I find out I can... that poor rabbits gona get it... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Rachel said:

Squiglet said:

What!!! :shock: see this is one of these things that some people say you can do but then others say you can't...bloody hell if I find out I can... that poor rabbits gona get it... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I never heard that at all.. didn't do me or Ryan any harm ;) lol :)

I've seen quite a few threads about Kerry Katona recently. Who the hell is she anyway?

They always say 'ex-Atomic Kitten', but didn't she leave them before they got famous?

What has she done since apart from appear in the gutter press?

Why is she always in the news???? I feel I know loads about her yet I haven't a clue who she is....... :think:

I just don't understand the fascination with her............. :think:

Squiglet said:

You cant?? Ooops... :oops:

She isnt the 1st and she definatly wont be the last.

MORONIC CHILD

i hope she comes on this forum to read us berating her, maybe then she will give a thought to how she is acting, stupid cow

What a bloody prat, every week shes in the headlines for doing something bloody stupid.
Youd think she would have sense and quit all the crap she does for her babys sake and keep her face out of the media for once.

grr it annoys me when you can see an obvious pregnant women in the street puffing away! :x

Ive even got hubby to stay away from me if he smokes. cant stand it.

Amazing how many "diagnoses" she has. Drug addict, bi-polar and now alcoholic. Its like an excuse to be a dickhead. Oh I'm an alcoholic/drug addict/bipolar (delete as required) so its ok..... :roll:

Initially everyone thought Brian McFadden was a terrible person for leaving her and the kids, now im beginning to see why he did! I think he should have custody if he is a better parent to those little girls. As for smoking, its simply abhorrent to do it at all whilst pregnant, how cruel and selfish can a woman be to the new life growing inside her!! It really upsets me seeing pregnant women puffing away in public, I feel like grabbing the cigarette and making them eat it!

I was a 40 a day smoker and I went cold turkey the very same day I took my last contraceptive pill at the beginning of this year in order to conceive. I've never looked back since! :)

Pregnopaws said:
Initially everyone thought Brian McFadden was a terrible person for leaving her and the kids, now im beginning to see why he did! I think he should have custody if he is a better parent to those little girls. As for smoking, its simply abhorrent to do it at all whilst pregnant, how cruel and selfish can a woman be to the new life growing inside her!! It really upsets me seeing pregnant women puffing away in public, I feel like grabbing the cigarette and making them eat it!

I was a 40 a day smoker and I went cold turkey the very same day I took my last contraceptive pill at the beginning of this year in order to conceive. I've never looked back since! :)

and it's far harder to quit in Spain... because the laws are a) so lax here as you can smoke in most places b) because ciggies are so cheap too... Mind you they have gone up in price... now they are 2.50€ per pack... :shock:

Squiglet said:
Pregnopaws said:

and it's far harder to quit in Spain... because the laws are a) so lax here as you can smoke in most places b) because ciggies are so cheap too... Mind you they have gone up in price... now they are 2.50€ per pack... :shock:

True Squig! But nothing compared to the 95 pence I was paying for 20 silk cut in Gib. I used to buy a whole carton of 200 for less than a tenner! So yeah its still cigarette heaven there for tourists getting their duty free cigarettes, and as far as I'm concerned encourages youngsters to smoke even more. But will they change that law over there? Nope!!

Pregnopaws said:
Squiglet said:
Pregnopaws said:

True Squig! But nothing compared to the 95 pence I was paying for 20 silk cut in Gib. I used to buy a whole carton of 200 for less than a tenner! So yeah its still cigarette heaven there for tourists getting their duty free cigarettes, and as far as I'm concerned encourages youngsters to smoke even more. But will they change that law over there? Nope!!

i've found cigs in different countries have a different taste even when they are the same brand or is that just me?!

it really helps it being no smoking everywhere over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back