She pulled herself up!!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Ok, who stole my baby????

Come on, hands up!!!

Libby was sat in her play pen at my moms today, then managed to get herself over in front of one side, held onto the bars, and after about 15 minutes persistence pulled herself & stood there looking pleased as punch and chuckling to herself!!

:shock: :dance: :shock: :dance: :shock:

Wow, well done Libby, she is very advanced isn't she!?!?

Advanced is one theory, I think if I summed her up in one word though it would be: determined!!!

I couldn't catch my breath when she did it......although she made sure she had a good audience of everyone when she did it :wink: :cheer:

well done libster :dance: ...i want pics..if only to inspire D he has to do a little more :rotfl:

Thanks all & thanks for the good luck wishes RS, think I'm gonna def need them before long at this rate!!

Cloud - I tried to take a pic of her today, she was pulling herself up sat in front of the highchair (FYI we have a big heavy highchair so no danger of toppling) it was hilarious!! She could only get halfway though, cos the bars she was holding onto weren't quite high enough for the full pull, she kept plodding back down onto her bum :rotfl:

well done libster :dance: ...i want pics..if only to inspire D he has to do a little more :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back