• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She hates milk :(

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Every feed time with Jaida is a battle, as soon as the bottle touches her lips she screams! It's been going on for a while now and it's getting me down, and I'm sure it's not nice for her either. She hasn't started weaning yet.

I've thought about switching milk (shes on aptamil) or bottles (closer to nature tommee tippee)? But you'd think if she didn't like the particular milk or bottles that she wouldnt have took to them in the first place?

Any advice anybody?

Babies can decide they hate something at the drop of a hat :hug: I think its more likely to be the teat / bottle than the formula unless she is getting upset stomachs? Have you changed the teat recently?? Lily used to scream on the bottle and arch her back when it was time to move up a teat.

HTH xx

I'd say teat too. I changed from Avent teats to mam ones and he seemed to settle down, he's still using the newborn teats tho :lol:

I was going to suggest changing teat flow, or maybe she is teething..i remember Hayden really fussing over drinking his bottles it was probably uncomfortable and he also wanted to chew on the teat for relief.

Thanks for the replies.

I have thought about changing the teats but can you put different teats onto different bottles? I've got the closer to nature ones and all the extras (milk dispensers, thermal holder, etc). I don't mean to sound like I'm being tight because if I knew buying all new would solve the problem then I would, but it would be so much easier and cheaper just to swap teats if it's possible?

By the way I did change the teats for the faster flowing ones but it didn't make any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back