SHE EVEN COUNTED MY STRETCH MARKS!!

Dee1985

Reaction score
well i was having a feel good day today but not now!!!

just got back from my midwife appointment, my midwife was of sick the midwife covering was my old midwife when i first got preg.

i last seen her when i was 12weeks and when she last seen me (at 12weeks) she kept going on about how great i looked and when she seen my belly she said
"oh u would never think u had a baby a few months ago, no stretch marks"

well today she came out called me in her face dropped she said
"bloody hell u look like a different person,
u are HUGE!"

so i laughed it of then when i got on the bed she pulled my top up and went
"bloody hell.. u have 1 2 3" and started counting my stretch marks!!!!!! she said well it aint that bad u have about 10 but u had none with your last child...
"i just cant believe how different u look"

il take that as a bad thing seems last time she was going on about how great i looked :(

Blooming cheek, I am really parinoid about what strechmarks I have and constantly moan about them.

To have a midwife count them is awful. Did you say anything??

I am so parinoid about mine I have told my partner that after the birth I am worried he wont fancy me any more, one of the main reasons I havent posted any more pics of my bump since 20 weeks as I have them creeping over my tummy and breasts.

Oppps sorry went off there on one, they are the bain of my pregnancy and I cant believe htat the midwife could be so insensitive. :evil:

Sarah x

dont think she realised how nasty she sounded, no didnt say any thing i just said "oh i no and laughed"

im gutted cuz i didnt get any last time..
im scared of kris finding my belly ugly after especialy when u see all these page 3 models!!!

dont be ashamed to post your bump thou... look if this makes u feel any better :D

sleepy008.jpg

sleepy002.jpg

Awww Dionne don't listen to her, I think you look great :lol: I went to a meeting at work today and was told that I had grown loads, will post a piccie of my bump when I have got it downloaded onto comp - I too worry about not being able to loose the weight and Dh not fancying me anymore, will just have to keep my fingers crossed that the weight drops off!!

Xxx

with my first the weight dropped of u would have never known i hade a baby no saggy skin or stretch marks but this time im covered in them and im sick ov people saying your bump looks fake its so big!!!!
bla bla bla, get over it its a baby!!!

The cheeky bint. Why are some people so rude, its beyond me sometimes!

It really annoys me what people say, I popped into work to say hi this afternoon & one of the girls said I was huge!! I've got a piccie of my 38 week bump on the tummy thread bit, am I huge? I didn't think I was especially large, no skinny minny,but not huge! :(

Dionne, i think you look great.

Nicki.x :D

hi

i think you look great and most of us get them.
ide make a complaint about her .
Katrina

Cheeky bitch!!!

Whats the bet she'd got the arse the size of an elephants!!!

If you see her next time just turn around and tell her a few streach marks are worth it for 2 gorgeous healthy children, don't you think? and see what she says ... my bet is that she would soon shut her big gob!!

I think you look fab xx

yep agree with you all, people are soooo rude when you are pregnant, ..... and why do they say, ohhhh your getting big ... durrrr obviously there is a small child GROWING inside me!!

One of the blokes at work keeps calling me fatty and asking me if I have stretch marks... so I asked him if he had ginger pubes like his hair.... well if he wants to get personal!! xxxx :lol:

keely- that is soooo funny
some thing ild just have to come out and say to him... :dance:

keely&bump said:
One of the blokes at work keeps calling me fatty and asking me if I have stretch marks... so I asked him if he had ginger pubes like his hair.... well if he wants to get personal!! xxxx :lol:

I would just say 'well i'll lose weight once the babies born you'll always be ugly!!!'

Bloody people get on my wick :evil:

what a cheeky mare god if my midwife decided to count mine shed be there all day lol xxxxx

You guys have just made me laugh out loud and all my [male] colleagues looked at me with disgust.. of course I didnt tell them why.. nosey buggers!

I would defo complain about that cheeky m/w.. stupid cow!!!
ANd Dionne you are definitely not Huge.. that is a lovely bump carrying a lovely Little One!!!

xxxx

Cheeky cow!! Keely your comment made me giggle :lol:

I hated people saying 'god you're soooooooo big!!' everytime I saw them - not like I was gonna get smaller now was it :?: :!:

You have a lovely bump Dionne, just ignore the silly cow :) x

Here,here.... What a cheeky bag.....Give her the :moon: next time!!!

Midwifes that make stupid comments like that should be struck off ... as if pregnant women are not touchy enough (I know :wink: Keely is my DD, AND GOD she can half have some strops at the mo! Love ya keely!! :lol: ) seriously though, if she makes a comment like that again, ask her "do you mind, I am very conscious about my growing stretch marks!" you more than likely wont see her when you give birth .. I never saw any of my midwifes with all three of my babies … And anyway I think your bump looks beautiful dionne … Just remember you are doing the best thing in the world, growing a new life! and don’t let that old bag spoil your feelings xx

yea.. i second what everyone else has said... cheeky cow! if she says anything horrible again!!! tell her you'll loose your bump once the baby is born!!! she'll be stuck with her face for life! ugliness starts inside - she must be riddled with it....

liked the ginger pubes comment... loved to have seen his face....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back