Stretch marks!!!

charlie26

Reaction score
Info needed ladies!!

Who has got stretch marks??
When did they appear?? (how many weeks were u)
When they 1st came were they purple or not?
Once u got ur 1st one did more just appear??
Where have u got them?

Any info would be greatly apprichiated.

Thanks lovelys xxxxxx

One at 30 weeks, under and to the side of my belly button, about 2cm long and purple, no more since then but think I have a very similar one coming exactly the same place on the other side of my tummy. One very small 1cm red on on my hip that arrived at about 25 weeks. And I have moisturised religiously since 12 weeks, although have heard this makes no difference and there's a genetic element to it.

I didn't have any until about 29 weeks. Then I got LOADS.

There is no stopping them. I don't look anymore tbh. They get me down. And now I have this itchy rash on them as well :(

MIne didnt appear til nearly the end of my first pregnancy id def say the last few weeks, they started off red/purple colour and are all over my stomach,

Starting below bikini line and ending well above belly button and they go round the sides to my hips too :(

Also with my first they itched like mad and bled from where id scratched, they got a bit worse with my second daughter and a bit worse this time round too xx

I have none so far; but keep thinkin il def get them as my skin over the top/front of my bump feels very tight like its about to burst lol - so with 8 and a half weeks left Im pretty sure the skin wont hold up. Although sayin that my mum got none with either me or my brother so heres hopin!! xxx

Had none with my first and got to about 33 weeks with this baby until I got a few around my tummy button. They itch like mad!!!!!!! X

I didnt get any last time, except for inbetween my legs, which i wasnt too bothered about cos i or no 1 else can see them. Now my belly is so itchy. I havent really moisturised, as i have always thought i didnt het them last time so i wont this. Now im stressing. the other day i thought i found one on my belly and almost broke down. Turned out it wasnt. I just have to keep thinking after going through mc last year i would have given anything to be pregnant. So why do i feel like crying at the thought of stretch marks?? xxx

I got stretch marks on my boobs first. Those appeared quite early on, under 20 weeks. Then they began appearing on my thigh area between 20 and 30 weeks. Now I've had Noah, they seem a lot more noticable and a lot more red! I've got them on my boobs still (these are the ones that have faded the most though), bottom of my tummy underneath my belly button, and on the top of my thighs.

I got all the way to 37 weeks with no stretchmarks at all and then they just exploded all around my belly button. Look awful but with bio oil the redness is definitely going down.

I'm 39 weeks and I've not got any as yet (did I speak too soon..lol) the only thing I have are purple marks at the top of my legs on my hips which are blood vessels that have been bursting, bruise and seem to go after 2 weeks or so. I've been very good applying bio oil after showering every day since around 30 weeks so I don't know if that has anything to do with it :)

Iv had a bath n not found any, i think its cos my belly was soooooo itchy last night i was stressing out. Defo guna stick to the cream though now xx

my belly is itchy all the time too charlie but i still dont have any :) xx

It was so bad last night, i am not itching it though, ha. Im trying everything to keep the stretch marks away, i got so depressed the other day when i though i had one, luckily it wasnt. I know its selfish cos i shud just be bothered about making sure my little lady is ok and growing well but im obsessed with looking for marks :( xxx

God this is going to sound awful. I only had one small shiney one whislt I was pregnant and was well chuffed. Now they have appeared after birth ok they are not bad but far more then I ever thought I had plus the line down my belly :S I agree if your gonna get them your gonna get them. I was religious with bio oil and palms coca butter Im hoping they will fade as my tummy gets tighter again but if not Im proud to say they are part of bringing my LO into the world! You are a lucky girl if you dont get something! X

Wow maybe, i havent heard of people getting them after giving birth!! Thought with ur belly going down u wouldnt get any after, just goes to show how much i know. I must agree though surely marks on ur body doesnt compare to having a beautiful child in ur arms. I just need to see the bigger picture xxx

Yeah I had shiny ones too that turned red after the birth

Oh deer, ladies i guess theres no getting away from them! If there going to come theres nothing we can do. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back