sharne

lisa&alex

Reaction score
just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow hun, i wanted to post this today as sometimes this section is quiet for a day or so.

so all the best sweety... will be thinking about you xx

Good luck hun... we are all thinking about you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you, Sharne. :hug: You're a beautiful person, don't you forget it.

:hug: :hug: hope it goes as ok as these things can, and you recover well :hug:

Good Luck, take care of yourself :hug: Thinking of you

Omigod i so didnt expect this you girls are such supportive and kind!!

You all deserve extra cute babys with chubby cheeks and easy labours lmao! :lol:

Im still inbetween minds feeling really positive atm that I will finally be able to move on with my life and look forward to an eventual healthy pregnancy.

I got my tommys book in the post today, it didnt upset me but thought rather then being down these months when im not pregnant use them as months to prepare so apart from settling into my new job im going to start saving, reading my baby books, go back to excercisng and restart a healthy diet and yah ill be able to actually ENJOY my roast dinners again yah!! Oh and note my cycle for when im ready to start trying again, maybe in the new year ;)

i hope i can remain positive. i will stay on here, ill let you all know how i get on either tom or fri.

Thanks again ladies you are all so special!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back