Share our names!

Charlotte_faeriemad said:
krissie23 said:
I have Amber Elyse - Girl

And this one at the mo is either Dylan, Ethan or Finley... though I've got no doubt that will change 100 times before it's born! :lol:

I love the name Amber and My youngest DS is Ethan Jamie my eldest DS is Dale Tyler and we have been thinking about Finlay/Finn/Fynn/Finley for this LO if its a boy!

so great minds think alike Krissie :cheer:

Awww thanks hun! :D My OH chose Amber, I didn't like it at first but it grew on me and I love it now, couldn't imagine her being called anything else! I LOVE the name Ethan, it's one of the very few boy's names that I really like,,, great mionds do think alike! :lol:

My name is- Rianna Amy Elizabeth

and my babys name is- Talia Ellen Frances-Anne

:D

well i have
Ffion marie DD age 4
Morgan robert john Ds age 3 next month

For this little one we are having Oliver (we will call him ollie for short)
And for a girl i cant decide its one of these Ruby, Grace (DF not fussed on that 1) Eve, Jessica, Ava or olivia.

Callum James

I've seen quite a few on the forum with this combination!! :)

Hello! :wave:

My daughter is called Belle Maya Wilson - my hubby-to-be says she's the only B.M.W. he's going to have!

We never used the names we had chosen before she was born - they simply didn't suit her, so she was baby x for a few days. I remember looking at her in hospital and saying "You're so beautiful, belle, bella.........mmm think I like Belle!"
We chose Maya because I found out I was pg in May.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back