shall i wait

mrz85

Reaction score
I have seen a pushchair I like but is it to early 2 buy it:wall2: help lol x

I got mine when I was 16wks...I just couldn't not! It was on offer and such a bargain at £300 including a free car seat! I saved like £600 so silly not to. I wasn't planning on buying anything until 20wks initially and I havnt got anything since.

Yeah same I bought mine bout 15-16 weeks cos it was such a bargain. Not buying anything else until after 20 wk scan...but are starting to decorate nursery cos we like to be organised!! Xx

We've not bought anything yet, but will probably wait until after the 20 week scan. Not for any reason other than money etc.

yes defo buy it why the hell not lol :) i bought the high chair when my i was only 7 weeks - if you see a bargin get it thats what i think :) x

I brought mine at 14 weeks. Mine was a massive bargain as end of line so knocked down from £495 to just £63 including all extras. massive sale just the kind I like lol xx

If you want to get it, just buy it. We ordered ours a couple of months ago from Mothercare, but they're not delivering it until June which is good as my OH is a tad superstitious, and didn't want it in the house too early :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back