• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shall I give in?

rocksyroberts

Reaction score
Just wanted an opinion on a couple of names if that's okay!

My wife is set on calling our baby 'Noah' if it's a boy. I'm trying my hardest to like it because she had her heart set on it and I feel I should at least try it on for size! It's a bit biblical for my liking. What do you reckon?

I'm hoping it's a girl, because I've kind of dominated that particular area. I've loved 'Lola' from day one, and I reckon I've got the green light!

Choosing names can be a bit tougher when you've got a boring surname like Roberts!!

I personally like Noah and it does phonetically sound a little like Lola (or am I going mad?!!) but if your not sure try it out for a while and see how it fits you both need to love the name you choose

There was a little boy at our baby clinics new parent group called Noah and it was such a cute name for him, he was tiny as he was prem, and a few people commented that it was a nice, original and not overused name. I didn't even think of bible Noah when I heard it.

well i personally love the name and thats what we're calling our lil boy so im not much help :lol:

I also think Noah is a nice name but obviously not as nice as Lola :wink:

Can you not agree on a different name and use Noah as a middle name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back