SEX!!

suzzi

Reaction score
ok guys being totally honest when did you have sex after LO was born?

I had it when lo was only a week old :shock: it was gentle and luckily bleeding had stopped and i didnt have any stiches.TMI, OH said it didnt feel any different thank god lol.

i did the same when my daughter was born, think i get a bit horny after birth :lol:

4 weeks for me but I had an episiotomy and stitches! Wow just a week good for you, well done, I wouldn't have been able to as I was bleeding for about 3 and a half weeks!

Wow you both did well after a week and 4 weeks. I had an assisted birth, an episiotomy and plenty of stitches and i was convinced theyd broken me for weeks. We tried sex at 8 weeks post delivery but it was too painful and only started feeling slightly more normal when i hit 6 months!!Im well jeleous lol xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I was wondering about this too. Had stitches and wondering how long to leave it before attempting sex. My bleeding has stopped but still feel dry down there.

I had an episiotomy but healed well so we waited for 4 weeks, plus the bleeding didn't stop until then.

Was 6 weeks with my first but had stitches bout the same with my second and would have been bout 3 weeks this time if hadn't got my period !!! Xxx

Omg a week! Was the last thing on my mind after a week lol! I waited till bleeding stopped and grazes had healed that was about 5 weeks. You have to be careful before bleeding stops though as theres a risk of infection so your very lucky if you only bled a for week!

Tried a few days ago, but she was very dry so we stopped and just had a little play with each other instead. I think I'm gonna buy some lube...

Honestly saying I am not very much into sex right now anyway. Not sure I can be bothered lol

We haven't yet, (my poor hubby lol) but I have been having problems since the birth, I had episotomy and stitches, which came undone and still not right :cry:

I had episotomy and stitches, so waited up to 6weeks

from what ive read it can take up to 6 weeks for the placenta wound to fully heal so having sex before hand can cause infections or a serious bleed and obviously u risk getting preg again pretty soon.id discuss with a midwife first about when its safe to have sex after the birth.some will recommend about 4 weeks after but if u have stitches ect u might be asked to wait till 6 week check up.

We still haven't had it yet. I bled for about 5 weeks so that was my excuse for not having sex. TBH I can't even really think about having it any time soon. Something about pushing her out of down there has really turned me off of the idea of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back