• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sex

wow ok then! :?

we first had sex exactly a month after having finn, and hes always been in the same room fast asleep!

never thought about it to be weird!

izzyx

I had sex 9 days after, we have always done it in another room to her as it put me off :oops: :oops:

9 days :shock: did u have stitches or were u still bleeding then? 9 days :shock:

we done it about 2 weeks after (gagging lol)

we normally do it in another room from madi but at night whens she fast asleep we have a quickie in the bedroom

gagging? why was it bad hev? and you had a section too diddn't you?

lol i hadnt had sex for 4 weeks hehe

yep i had a section but i felt all better by then :) i do recommend lube for your first time though

I was ok I didnt have stiches just a little tear, we did go careful though!!!

lol, first and last time we had sex with the dog in the room the little bugger tried to join in! :talkhand:

Im not sure we'd feel comfortable with a baby in the room, I jnow they dont know what it is even if they do wake up but i just wouldnt be able to relax into it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back