sex

Jade89

Reaction score
just been reading ebony's thread and it made me wonder...

Where do you have sex when you can have sex again?

Do you do it in a different room than your baby? :oops: I really diddn't wanna ask that, it sounds so wrong :? but I just wanted to know.

well ive done it in the same room with mine when they are tiny babies. :think:

lol, budge, i diddn't mean it's wrong to do it in the same room...

I was asking because I diddn't know how people did it, and I diddn't wanna sound perverted if people diddn't do it in the same room lol.

i know what you mean! it does seem not right to 'do it' with a baby asleep in the same room as us, you can't quite concentrate on the job in hand :rotfl: :rotfl:

baby will be none the wiser though.!!!

we waited 6 weeks this time after Louie was born before we had sex :shock:
but that was only because i wasn't prepared to do it before i had the contraception jab.
i think you are advised to wait a bit, but not sure how long.
ps congrats on the birth of your baby!!! :cheer:
i must have missed that thread. :hug: :hug:

I've never had sex with Nathan in the room, I just couldnt do it. I'd feel weired doing it while he was in the room lol.

I had sex about 3 weeks after giving birth :)

i had sex a few weeks after havin Jamie, he was in the same room as us but fast asleep :oops:

i cudnt do it in the same room...lol

it feels wrong lol

ebony_preggy said:
i cudnt do it in the same room...lol

it feels wrong lol

lol! You wait hun, after going without sex for a few weeks after babys born, you'll be wanting to do it in every room of the house lol :lol:

nah.. i cudnt...

i'll go where in the house but not where my baby is..

plus its more exciting in other places than a bed

*wink wink* :wink:

I can't even do it in the same room as my dog! :roll: I have to put her out, so I'll have no chance with my baby in the room!

Well we dont it in the same room as Kaidennow but did when he was a tiny baby, he was a very alert baby so after a few weeks we had sex in other places around the house, we put him into his nursery 2 nights ago and thank god we can have sex again in our bed again LOL, means you can have some in the morning again and in the afternoon when hes in his nursery napping XkelX

Misslarue said:
I can't even do it in the same room as my dog! :roll: I have to put her out, so I'll have no chance with my baby in the room!

I'm like this with the cat, have to make sure he's nowhere in sight before I get dressed/undressed too!

maybebaby said:
Misslarue said:

I'm like this with the cat, have to make sure he's nowhere in sight before I get dressed/undressed too!

:rotfl:
Its silly isnt it!! My dog puts me off, I feel like shes watching me!! :rotfl:

i've always done it with the babies in the room when they are tiny and on a few occasions they have woken up and started crying at the point of no return and i always get the giggles after for about an hour :rotfl: :rotfl:

glad you asked this ive always wondered but there not gona know are they ?? just might feel little weird xx

We did it 2 weeks after and taylor was asleep in the room and he didnt wake! :oops: trust me do it whenever you can!

I already know my OH has slept with his ex with the baby in the room. I was in the house at the time, but I wuldn't do it..

Icecream said:
I already know my OH has slept with his ex with the baby in the room. I was in the house at the time, but I wuldn't do it..

umm.....what? :shock:
your OH slept with his ex whilst you were in the house at the time? :shock:

Anyway, getting back to the question, DH and I had sex 4 months after Lydia was born.
And yes, we do it with her in the same room.
Actually, we still do, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about it now that she is getting older.
There isn't anything we can do about it for the time being though, because:
1) we are TTC another baby, so we can't just NOT have sex
2) there is nowhere but in our room for Lydia to sleep at the moment
3) DH is a rather large man so if we tried to do it on the sofa, he would fall off
4) DH also has really bad backache, and lying on the floor isn't great for him (I do realise that hard surfaces are meant to be good for your back, but he disagrees lol).

Luckily, once Lydia is asleep, she's a pretty sound sleeper, so we don't disturb her.

Icecream said:

i am confuzzled!! :shock: :think:

mummykay said:
Icecream said:

i am confuzzled!! :shock: :think:

Yes. But we are over it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back