SEX!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Is it just an old wives tale that sex can get the baby coming? or is it proven to work? And if it does when does it start to work and how the bloody hell do u get him to sleep with you! :oops: OH wont come near me, and I WANT THIS BABY OUT! :wall: I want 2 no if it is proven to work because im not giving him any 4 no reason if it doesnt! i dont think he deserves it! :rotfl:

apperently it works

cause theres something in the sperm and when you have your "golden moment" the womb contracts

sorry im not very good with words lol

You don't 'need' your OH for a ahem.. 'golden moment' (like it Hev :wink: )!

But it IS supposed to be the chemicals in the sperm that REALLY do the job.

Budge was spreading a rumour that Nicki had a turkey baster........... :D

LittleMinx said:
You don't 'need' your OH for a ahem.. 'golden moment' (like it Hev :wink: )!

But it IS supposed to be the chemicals in the sperm that REALLY do the job.

Budge was spreading a rumour that Nicki had a turkey baster........... :D

Here it is girls,don't let budge see it though it frightens her :rotfl: xx

It looks a bit worn and used though Nikki ... this isnt your first baby is it? :rotfl:

fingerscrossed said:
It looks a bit worn and used though Nikki ... this isnt your first baby is it? :rotfl:

I think someone has been spending too much time in the company of dear budge :rotfl:

HAHAHAH :rotfl: :rotfl: thats real sexy maybe you should be an ann summers model holding it up in a chicken costume hehehe :rotfl:

cassi said:
HAHAHAH :rotfl: :rotfl: thats real sexy maybe you should be an ann summers model holding it up in a chicken costume hehehe :rotfl:

That sexy enough hun :rotfl: xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that turkey baster would trumatise anyone (sorry for the spelling)

sex didn't work for me... should i get him to wear the chicken suit? :shock:

Yes hun get him to wear the chicken suit,you would laugh so much your waters should pop :rotfl: xx

Am sure sex worked for me! Though was making DH perform twice a day for a few days! He really didn't want to :lol:

i heard it was the actual orgasm which makes u have mini contractions in the earlier stages.. but at ur stage u will get harsh contractions...

Yeah i've noticed as i get bigger after having an orgasm, my stomach gets really hard for a bit

Oh well if its an orgasm that would do it im better off without him! :rotfl: only jokin, well I still think it mite be a little too early 4 me to be goin in2 labour but all these tips help! Nikki i love your chicken suit, what is it with u and poultry tho? Turkey baster ... chicken suit, u got a bit of a thing for birds?

Our poor men get some slaggings on here! :rotfl:

Is is the feathers you like nikki, maybe the flapping around! :lol:

Well, men they've got a lot to answer for, my OH is lovely he really is but i wish he'd put his brain into gear before he opened his mouth, seriously im not joking he said to me the other day that if I think im having it bad then i should think of him, hes the one doing all the waiting around! God job he got out of my way and sharpish!

Now that defo deserves either a good hard kick or punch at least, bloody cheek of him!!

Sex worked for me :D Did it at 6pm was in labour by 7pm. Have already booked him in twice a day from 37 weeks. He's taking iron tablets and working out in readiness :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back