Sex sex sex!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
Ok got your attention yet? lol

Sorry for TMI but this is a sex question... and as it's my first baby i have no clue about anything!!!

Me and other half had a "session" last night and again this morning when we woke up. The TMI is that we kinda like it rough but he has tried his best to calm down a little since getting pregnant but i'm still so paranoid!!

I had a look online and found sites saying it was fine as baby is well protected and then other sites saying we have to stop?! I worry baby is getting shaken around too much in there :(

Anyone know what is and isn't true?

Lisa xx

(again sorry for tmi)

You are fine to have sex Hun just rake it easy and fine positions suitable such as you on top or him from behind just nothing hard core ok lol you could bruise, get very sore some ppl even have a small bleed though it's nothing to worry about

Unless your OH will is long and hook shaped, it aint going anywhere near baby. x

Enjoy it while you can and while you feel up t it.

You've had more sex in 24 hours than I've had in 2.5 months :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxx

^^ WSS!!

Poor OH is lucky if we dtd, and he gets soooo frustrated! I just really cant be arsed though! Sometimes its just easier to dtd than try and explain why I dont want to lol x

Unless your OH will is long and hook shaped, it aint going anywhere near baby. x

He's a big fella but not hooked thankfully lol It was just the shaking and "banging" that worried me a little... beggining to think i should of posted this in the girls forum... lol

My OH isn't allowed to cone near me until ive recovered from birth lol

SEX?! whats that LMAO! Me and my OH like it rougher than slow and sensual lol not too rough though i derent now! If your midwife as said that you cant then carry on! just find a position like a lady said above spooning, doggy and cowgirl! enjoy it while you can! i very rarely want it now! :( x

He's a big fella but not hooked thankfully lol It was just the shaking and "banging" that worried me a little... beggining to think i should of posted this in the girls forum... lol

Oh my, I am having hot flashes!! Shaking and banging :shock: :shock:

I am just kidding hun

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Lol at previous responses!

I wouldn't worry, again like someone else said so long as your midwife has said it's okay, crack on while you can!!

Just find a comfortable position that doesnt feel like your belly is in the way and have fun :D

Even if your OH is well endowed, it aint gonna touch baby! And if your worried about being too rough just tone it down abit. LO has lots of padding incase of bumps and bangs lol!

I keep having to remind OH that he cant lay on top of me with my bump, Im scared he'll squish her! x

Hahaha this thread has cheered me up!!!

Couldn't agree more with the other ladies but if you're nervous just dial it down. I'm a little jealous, my sex drive is non existent. My poor OH would like some shaking and banging I tell you!! xx

Glad I'm not the only one who isn't feeling in the mood. We're managing it about once a week but I can't usually be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back