sex/labour

chezzabell

Reaction score
Hiya

hope no one minds me asking this question......i was just wondering if anyone belives that sex does bring on labour?

has anyone ever expreinced sex bringing on labour or knows of anyone :hug:

thanks ladies xxxx

one of my x friends she has 'cuddles' 2 weeks before she was due and it broke her waters and within 2 hours she had her baby boy who isnow 10 :shock: so long ago.......lol

sex does bring on labour if baby is ready because sperm contains
the same hormone that they give to induce you in hospital.
plus it disturbs the membranes and stuff...only the last thing on my mind when i was 9 days late was cuddles...and we were having that heatwave so i didnt want anyone near me!

yes i do believe sex brings on labour! i had sex 9 months ago and soon ill be in labour. :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Budge i was askin a serious question :wink: :rotfl:

iam worried it brings on my labour but OH is like a dog on heat atm, which i dont mind cos i like it too, but would shit myself if my waters broke just after sex :rotfl:

thanks for replys ladies :hug:

sophie im sorry. :hug: i can't help myself at times.

i do think that sex CAN bring on labour BUT only if the baby is ready to come out. Same with anything. Eating a pineapple can only bring on labout IF the baby is ready. Baby will come when its realy and only when its ready.

i do think that sex CAN bring on labour BUT only if the baby is ready to come out. Same with anything. Eating a pineapple can only bring on labout IF the baby is ready. Baby will come when its realy and only when its ready.

Yeah that. I made DH perform a couple of times a day near the end as I was desperate not to go over and be induced (one of my biggest fears!) and Ella came 3 days early :)

Ooo Budge you are a card :rotfl: good point tho.

I tried most things to bring on labour & he still wouldn't come out :roll: Baby will only come when its good & ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back