• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sex in 3rd trimester

rach said:
he asks is it christmas and gets told no its boxing day and hes missed it :rotfl:

Rach....that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! the :rotfl: emoticon does not even begin to describe how much that just cracked me up!!!

rach said:
kirlykird said:
Well we're till managing daily, we've just started doing more doggy style with a pillow supporting my bump, or from the side if that makes sense.

No reason not to still enjoy! :cheer:

Cloud believe me it's supposed to rock the baby to sleep ! :hug:

DAILY :shock: :shock: kk can i please have some of your energy omg by time i get up the stairs to bed im exhausted he asks is it christmas and gets told no its boxing day and hes missed it :rotfl:
he is not impressed and the cats are starting to look scared now :rotfl: xxxxxxxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thing is I don't have any energy, I just have a high drive especially at the mo, have to admit at the mo sometimes it's going from 2-3 times per day depending if poor DF is at work or not.

Bless him... he's all shagged out and asleep on sofa now... before he lay down he just looked at me all tired and said' you're killing me Sarah,you're killing me' :rotfl: ... hopefully he's psyching himself up for later :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I have to admit i am one of the ladies who hasn't had any for a while, i just can't, for one thing the midwife said i'm on the verge of SPD and the last time we atempted it (last month) i was in pain with my groin for 3 days!!!
I'm just totally not in the mood, OH is soooooo frustrated, hes even started looking at the dog with passion in his eyes!!! (JOKE before anyone calls the RSPCA on me!!) :rotfl:

Thing is I've started off with SPD now but this is the only thing that doesn't affect me :shock:

I promised my OH he can have it as much as he likes from 37 wks to hopefully get this bubba coming... tho... starting to wonder what ive let myself in for lol. i can barely make it up the stairs without being knackered!! :rotfl:

I aint got the energy i think i'd rather get the turkey baister out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back