third trimester - here already

kelly_chunn

Reaction score
Cant believe i'm in my 3rd trimester already, the time is flying by. Although november seems a long way off yet !!!.

Hope u are all ok ?

Kelly

Congrats.. On getting to the 3rd Trimester.. Look at it this way if u think Nov seems way off...
We are heading into Setember soon, then theres Oct and then the final Month Nov.. Thatd ont seem Long..

Hopefully I will be here soon! Cant wait...
Love Dani and Bubble xx

I was saying the same thing... it seems ages til september and now im thinkin wow only 3 wks to go!! its gone really fast to be honest :)
Good luck with everything :)

Congrats Kelly on reaching the 3rd Tri, save me a space I'll be there in 3 weeks (it is the 27th week isn't it that 3rd Tri begins??) I too can't believe how fast it is going though Dec does feel like an age away, its like being a little girl again and getting excited for Christmas. Am thinking of having an advent calender for my pregnancy so I can have some chocolate every day (bit like now I suppose). Am sure it'll fly by!!

Will see you here soon too Dani - how are things?

Kayl, I hope baby makes an appearance soon and I hope those last 3 weeks go fast for you Lyn.

Love to you all xxxxxx

Hi, I have now also reached the 3rd trimester!!!! :lol:

Seemed so far away at the beginning didnt it.

On the home straight now - woo hoo!!!! :wink:

Congratulations Kelly and Lulu!

Everyone said time slows down again in the 3rd trimester, but it's still flying by for me (apart from the sleepless nights - they really do drag!!!). But it only seems like a couple of weeks ago I was celebrating the start of the summer and now we're almost in September!

LBxx

congrats, youll nearly there now, time will fly by, it has for me, althou these last two weeks have dragged!!!!

Wow its so weird, when i first found this forum i was only 5 weeks and suddenly now im almost 27 weeks! It does seem to have gone quick!! cant wait now for the next 13 weeks to fly!!

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back