sex after erpc

Cazzie11

Reaction score
I think I've finally stopped bleeding and was thinking of dtd but I'm really scared! It's been over 2 weeks since I had the op, is it safe as I don't want to ruin everything by getting an infection! Any advice would be great!

2 weeks is fine hun thats how long they say to wait x x start it off slowly an see how it feels as can be slightly uncomfurtble at first. i stupidly had sex 2-3 days after my op the first time (was desperate to fall preg again) i didnt get infected though luckily was jus abit sore but nothing major. try not to be scared i know i was abit aswell for the first time just try and relax as much as you can x

Thanks hun! Looking forward to getting back to normal, not ttc as such but not using protection, will see what happens! :) Feels strange to think back to all the pain I've gone through and how I'm feeling now, while I'll never forget my little bean, I know there's hope out there and that it will happen!

Cazzie the last time I had a mc we Dtd 3 days after the op but I've been in a lot more pain this time so think I'll wait till at least finished my course of antibiotics then will get back on it. Really determined to catch again as soon as possible. Just know that I'm going to spend a fortune on pg and ov tests this month lol xxx

Fingers crossed for you Cosmogirl! Still haven't dtd as I was bleeding very lightly (well, light brown stuff), wanted to make sure it had completely finished. I haven't had anything all day so might be this weekend I hope!! Had ofsted this week so it's taken my mind completely off it, it feels like it never happened which is quite sad in a way

Whoops, well not waiting for the weekend then, hehe! Everything felt fine,no pain but just felt a bit weird, very emotional. Did other people feel like that? I'm just glad we managed to do it, no bleeding which is good.

Yay! Glad things went well haha, seems a strange thing to say! my turn now, bleeding totally stopped now :) (still positive hpt's though :( )

I stopped bleeding at around 9 days after, we DTD about a week later to which I was ovulating too :)

Congrats Linzi! I really hope my story is like yours! I think I might have ovulated this week as I had a cramp in my side, I always get this when I'm ovulating. Who knows?! Not going to obsess, I'll just test each week to see how it's going. Elliot, hope you have a fab time away, get dtd all over manhattan, haha! Hopefully we'll both be success stories soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back