sex after birth...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
sorry if wrong section..

really sorry if TMI but the main part of sex i enjoyed was cliteros stimulation

now i cant stand it, it kinda hurts, really over sensitive..

anyone else had this, does it take while to get "bk to normal" down there, i had normal birth, so i know it had to stretch abit (well alot lol)

in all fainess sex in general feels alot diff, in some ways better tho.. xx

It does take a while to get back to normal - I don't think we tried until about 6 weeks after as I had a bad tear and was quite sore, and it was while after that before I felt comfortable.
It will get back to normal though - maybe just try some different thingts in the meantime.

andreag said:
It does take a while to get back to normal - I don't think we tried until about 6 weeks after as I had a bad tear and was quite sore, and it was while after that before I felt comfortable.

Same here! We didn't attempt to have sex until about 6 weeks after the birth as I also tore quite badly and had a lot of stitches, and it was quite painful for a while. It definelty felt different and it took a good couple of months before things started to feel 'normal' down there again... but don't worry, they WILL get back to how they used to be, it just takes a bit of time! :D

i also had alot of stitches, so maybe it will take time..

we had sex after 2weeks i have no idea what processed me to do that, needed attention lol.. but i was petrified, but it didnt hurt, even tho i had onlyjust stopped hurting as much.. i'm mad!!

cant wait to enjoy it again lol..

xx :oops:

after i gave birth naturally (75th centile head circ too! :roll: ) i tried to have sex after about ten days and it hurt like hell- i couldnt let him finish, poor guy! lol. bizarrely, it was similar pain to losing my virginity when i was a tight little year 10 nipper- i'd expect it to be so loose after only popping the week before i wouldnt feel anything! very odd. :think:

took about 3 months to enjoy sex again

Ugh...i had a lot of internal stitches from where LOs hand was up by her face, but none external and wasnt allowed intercorse for 6-8 weeks. My doctor examined me at 7 weeks and said all was ok again, but OMG it felt like i was being torn apart, and the whole thing just didnt really work....eek.

we havnt tried again since and tbh, im SO not feeling it either. i hate to be touched etc, im feeling terrible for my husband as he's SO lovely about it all.

my OB told me that if your breastfeeding then the desire goes away a little and it hurts a lot more down there as its 'natures' form of contriception, to keep you producing milk for your baby. She also went into some rather embarrasing ways to get around it, but i just havnt wanted to again yet.

I feel much more sensitive down there too.

We tried sex after about 3 weeks and it was way too sensitive when DH tried oral sex but penetration was fine.

It's getting better each week now so I think it will be back to normal soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back