Server Upgrade??

I had problems with it today too, actually? It kept going to 'website unavailable' redirection page and stating it was experiencing problems...Then it would work for a while, and then I'd get redirected to the error message again?
Very odd :S

I'm having problems yet again :-( Even cleared all my cache etc. as suggested above but still having issues :-(

Please come back PF!!

Your not alone gemmy I've been able to get on most of the day but not many new posts at all. Hope it's fixed soon.

The site always works when I'm on the laptop, but rarely works on my Android phone - cache cleared. So I really don't think the cache and the router are the problem!

Also there are barely any members online!!! So there are tons of people having the same problems!!!

EDIT: The OH just told be about a website called "Down for Everyone, or Just Me?" (does what it says on the tin!)

And this is the result when you check...
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/pregnancyforum.co.uk

Last edited:
Hi I'm struggling too. I still can't get on through tapatalk, chrome or safari and am only on just now as i'm logged on to my works system which uses internet explorer which i'm not supposed to do!

Guessing there are issues for some people again! Have never seen the board this quiet!!

I couldn't get on at work today, or on my phone, or the tablet. The only place I can get on is on the laptop, where OH has it set to open DNS. Definitely seems like it's a problem with the host's DNS servers.

Please fix!!!! I'm desperate to see how little Aaron is!!!!

Today is the first time in days I've been able to get back on :-(

What's going on? I haven't been able to get onto the site for days!

Soooo happy to be back :) and long may it continue :) xx

Woohoo!! Back on after 3 or 4 days of it not working.

Can someone PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

I have tried tapatalking, safari, chrome, internet explorer and none have worked. I have tried clearing cache etc as suggested as this didn't work either. I'm using windows 8 and have also tried using iOS.

I don't know who it is you contact for issues like this but if one of the mods/admins could please pass it on to the appropriate people... I know it's a free forum but it's a great rescource and help to a lot of people and very frustrating that nothing is being done to fix the issue.

Finally, not been able to get on since Friday... Tried loads of different platforms!!

Phew! I've been dying to get on all weekend, felt lost without it! X

I have tried tapatalking, safari, chrome, internet explorer and none have worked. I have tried clearing cache etc as suggested as this didn't work either. I'm using windows 8 and have also tried using iOS.

I don't know who it is you contact for issues like this but if one of the mods/admins could please pass it on to the appropriate people... I know it's a free forum but it's a great rescource and help to a lot of people and very frustrating that nothing is being done to fix the issue.

It's nothing like that, I tried pinging the server and got no response

If anyone needs a hand with the server, give me a shout might be able to help out xx

It's nothing like that, I tried pinging the server and got no response

If anyone needs a hand with the server, give me a shout might be able to help out xx

What so it's not a host issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back