Server Upgrade??

gemmylou

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't been able to access the forum on any device since last night, and even now it is being temperamental. Just wondered if there was a reason for this??

Hopefully this is me back online, but I don't know as it keeps saying server unavailable or that no server can be found!

As I have just tried to publish this post, it said "a server with the specified host name cannot be found".

Thanks in advance for any help!

*Note - keep attempting to post this message and getting the above about server. If it posts multiple times, I apologise*

Also getting this message... Using safari on an iPhone..

Was lost without being able to kill time on here... Other preg forums are more complicated to navigate and not as good!

Glad to know it's not just me :) xx

Also getting the same about the server when trying to post!

I've had the same, also with safari on my iPhone but noticed there are posts from the time I couldn't access the forum so doesn't look like it's affecting everyone?...

That's what was annoying me!! I could see (when I could finally get on!) that others were posting so I felt a bit frustrated!!

Hope they sort it - PF is my lifeline at the moment!

Xx

I had trouble yesterday right up until now :( hated it lol xx

Not been able to get on all day from ipad, phone or PC! Arghhh it's sent me wappy loool!

Thank God it seems ok now!! Wish they could notify us if there's either maintenance planned or an issue!

i got an email saying they were having problems this afternoon x

Really??? I didn't :-( Oh well, can't say fairer than that hey.

It's been down for me since yesterday afternoon, only just got back on. I use tapatalk and iPhone safari.

Me too Titch! Tapatalk went first for me, then Safari. Got so desperate that I tried my laptop and the pc, just to be sure haha!!

Felt so lost - think I need to go to PF anonymous for not coping lol!!

Xx

Have had problems from last night up until now. I have tried, safari, chrome and internet explorer, none were working! Had to do something to my network settings to get on but guessing it's an issue with the forum as all other websites have been fine....

I can only access through internet explorer - tapatalk and safari aren't working for me.

Hopefully the forum is back online to everyone now :D Sorry for the down time x

Phew thought it was just me. Agree lost without it and no other forums as as good

Yay!!! Back up and running properly! Don't feel as lost now!

Xx

I couldn't get on for two days...felt lost! So glad it's back! Xx

So happy forums back. Been down for over 2 days for me..... Torture lol x

If you know anyone having problems (I know of at least one person) tell them to clear their cache, reset their router, turn of their computer, when router has reset turn the computer back on :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back