Seriously annoyed!! (updated)

Strangeness

Reaction score
Well I left work nearly 5 weeks ago now to use up my 5 weeks annual leave and am due to start my maternity pay on the 29th june which is sunday. I handed my forms and MAT B1 form into HR 10 weeks ago to give them plenty of time for it to be processed. Well it's now come to this wekk and I realised I haven't actually heard back from them as to what they will pay me etc. I phoned HR on saturday who told me they knew nothing in regards to my pay and they would contact payroll for me monday morning. Well heard nothing yesterday so phoned today for HR to say they knew nothing about phoning payroll but they would and get back to me. My HR manager just phoned me to say he'd contacted payroll and they haven't even put it through yet so my paperwork has been sat there and they've done nothing with it even though my pay is due to start on sunday! I asked what was being done and he said well they'll process it and you should get a letter in the next few days telling you what you're entitled to. So I just have to wait now when I should have had it all done and dusted weeks ago! If they say I'm not entitled or something (which I should be) it's gonna take ages to sort out and in the meantime I'll be without money all because they can't pull their fingers out! I'm supposed to be relaxing and enjoying my time before the baby arrives but the whole time I am stressing about money, we can't afford for me not to get paid!! I'm thinking of contacting the union if it's not sorted in time and I lose money because they have treated me awfully if I'm honest. No one seems to be bothered by it all.

:hug: :hug:
I hope they sort it out really quickly.

Well it's taken this long but they have finally sorted it out! They had to send me another form to confirm when I wanted to start my leave which was after it had started anyway! So that got sent off and then heard nothing again! Just phoned them this morning and asked what was happening and my HR manager phoned payroll and they say it's all fine and that I will be getting paid next week with everyone else so that's a relief! Just hope it's all fine when it comes to pay day! Just so glad I can stop worrying about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back