Sentimental Mum moment

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Arrrrr H is the best!!!

Last night i said to him are you going to give mummy a kiss and pouted at him and he lent forward and gave me a kiss!! I thought this was a fluke and just gave it another go and he done it again!!! :love:

He has now gone to sleep but am going to take big advantage of this lol!!!!

Liv still won't kiss me! She kisses the cat but no one else lol she's a funny one!

X

Oh yeah H would rather kiss the dog than me lol!! I think he thinks the dog is his mum or he is part dog!! He's also started putting toys in his mouth and shaking his head with it still in his mouth!

Oh yeah H would rather kiss the dog than me lol!! I think he thinks the dog is his mum or he is part dog!! He's also started putting toys in his mouth and shaking his head with it still in his mouth!

:rofl: x

heres a few of his dog impression!!!! apologies for the blury one but he wouldn't sit still!! Makes me laugh everytime!! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG00363-20110304-1713.jpg
    IMG00363-20110304-1713.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00364-20110304-1713.jpg
    IMG00364-20110304-1713.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Lol! Aw bless him! Seb is fascinated with the cats particularly the kitten! H is sooooo cute :)

Lol I love it! Liv loves our dogs! She does the hand motion for 'come here' she picked up off my brother and the dog comes all excited and gets in trouble lol! It's funny their like a little double team! X

H summons tink over to him by putting his hand out and she licks his hand. or he sticks his head over the side of the chair and opens his mouth for her to kiss him!! She has to be wherever he is i'm dreading when he can crawl and talk they're going to be a tag team i just know it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back