his got a new g/f

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
god this is going to sound really stupid espeically when i have spent the last 6 months slagging him off but my ex braydons dad has got a new g/f and i am totally heart broken i never even considered him getting a new g/f in the last week we have been talking and i thought we were getting on really well he even gave me a hug and a kiss on the check dont sound much but ment loads to me well now ne way , he never even mentioned his girl friend i saw em in town today snogging n i just burst in to tears in the middle of town luckily he didnt see me!!! i didnt realise till today how much i really do still love him - never thought it would properly be over!!!!

Oh hun that's terrible-
I know how you feel, not to your extent but i saw my ex with one of my friends a few days after we split up holding hands and it broke my heart, and he also revealed that he had been seeing her behind my back! GGRRRR

It seems so final!! But like i said i don't have it to your extent as i didn't have a child with him.

I am better off now though as i am with my lovely fiance with one child already and another due in 7 weeks so really he did me a favour!! Lol

Big hugs to you xxxxxx
(didn't really help that did it!- i just droned on)

:wink:

Oh Sarah hun i feel for you, sending ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

The thing for you now is to try, no matter how hard it is, to move on with your life.

He obviously isnt the right person for you and Braydon, but there is someone out there who is.

I know this doesnt really help you, and its even worse around the holiday times when youve got a baby. but hun youve got to try and be really strong now. (sorry if i sound patronising).

we are all here for you if you want to rant, rave or sob.

thinking off you

x

Hiya Sarah

How are you feeling? I know how it feels as a few weeks back I found out my ex has a new girlfriend. He satrted seeing her 5 mnths after we split up which would have made me 6 mnths pregnant then and it hurt like hell. I was crying for what seemed like weeks.

When I found out we were back on speaking terms and getting on well. He has recently told me that the reason he was attracted to her was because she is fun to be with and because they both work in finance, they are on the same wave length and have something in common.

There is no way I will ever let him know how much he has hurt me with this and when he speaks about her I am pleasant and polite. He has told me that his new girlfriend knows about me and baby but she hasnt had much to say on the subject and he doesnt want to know his son when he is born. That was another kick in the teeth.

Hi Leannie

if you dont mind me saying "what a shit".

you and your baby deserve better.

x

Hiya Davina

No I dont mind you saying that. I have said it quite a few times - not to him of course as I refuse to let him see it has got to me.

haha sorry i shudnt laugh.
guess what? i have just seen demi's daddy neil with his new girlfriend and she is 6 mnths pregnant apparently!!! i just dont wanna no!! she came up to me and accused me of stiring things up for them- lyk for gods sake all i did was walk past!! she will find out the hard way just like me that guys dont want kids!!
cya luv marylou xxxxx

marylou

you are such a strong woman.

i wish you all the best in your life and i am sure that you will be able to achieve anything that you want.

merry christmas hun

x

thanx davina
i no it sounds stupid but i wudnt mind usually but wel 6 mnths ago me an neil wz still 2 getha i fink so eitha he wz stil wiv me or we had just split up wen he got her pregnant
AND ... she is walkin round goin on about her and neil is gonna luv der kid 2 bits an how her kid will be neils first child!! grrrrrrrrr she makes me so angry
luv marylou xxx

at least u have got both your girls he is the one missing out on demi - and she is the one that will have u this other kid will have 2 people who dont sound very nice - u got to feel sorry for the baby really

never thought of that sarah but you are right.
luv marylou xxx

see men we dont need em u have got to beutiful daughters and i have a wonderful son and both our exs have nutting - how old is ur ex?

sorry to say but age doesnt really have anything to do with it. kieran's sperm donor was 33 when i feel pregnant with kieran and he was such a total waste of space that i got him out of my life when i was 4 / 5 months pregnant. he wouldnt even know where i was now, plus kieran has had his surname changed by deed poll from my maiden name. plus i am married so he would have no chance in locating him, not that i think he would have the balls to do so.

makes me laugh when you read of celebrities whose dads just left them and then they try to worm their way into the childrens lives, most of the time blaming the mother for them abandoning the children. pathetic really.

i feel that it is better for children to have one parent who loves them unconditionally than two bad parents who only think of themselves.

kieran was raised by myself for 5 years and i dont think that i did a bad job if i dont say so myself.

in an ideal world every child would have a mummy and daddy but this isnt an ideal world so we have to do the best we can. and i am sure that your children will thank you when they are older for being the best mums in the world.

x

i didnt mean that it mattered i was just interested in how old he was -

i agree with davina.
by the way sarah, neil is 17 now and his gf is 17 aswell- she used to be one of my best friends in school. what a bitch!! lol
cya luv marylou xxx

just being nosey but had to say sumet lol!!

theres so many 'couples' out ther that r pretending to be happy for the kids sake, i no from personal experience that it nevers works.... better to have 1 parent thats happy than 2 miserable parents that dont really want to be together..

sarah and mary he's dun u a favour and u can brng yr beautiful children up knowing yr doing the best u can for them and they'll grow up healthy and happy..

its their loss if they give up being part of the childrens lives and 1 day they'll regret it.

good luck for the future.. u do wots best and thats all that counts

xxxxxx

sarah i didnt mean anything by my reply, i was just saying it through personal experience and i didnt mean to offend you if thats how i came across.

by the way i love Braydon's name in all the glitter.

x

no u didnt offend me i just wanted to make sure no thought i ment that lol

thanx evri1!
i no that it is his loss but hey i know how much they will both miss out with no dad and i just feel like if i had tried harder then they would both still have their daddys
luv marylou xxx

marylou you shouldnt have any regrets. why should it be up to you to do all the leg work.

you are a terrific mum and a loving person. if the father of your gorgeous girls cant see that then thats their loss.

to make a relationship work both parties need to work hard. and if you dont mind me saying, you seem to be putting in too much of yourself.

there is someone out there that will treat you and your beautiful girls like princessess. hold out for him hun.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back