kissing to sleep

mum2A&L

Reaction score
aww! i was just reading about controlled crying and noticed this method:

Kissing to sleep

Kiss your baby to sleep. This is especially good for anxious babies
Give your baby a kiss goodnight and then move away a little, but return almost immediately for another kiss, move away again and then back again for another kiss. Imagine you are on a piece of elastic
Stay in the room, walking back and forth until your baby is asleep. Do not pick him up or offer him a feed. Just the kisses
It may take a lot of kisses
It will take a lot of time
Invest in a warm dressing gown as you will have to repeat the kissing when he wakes in the night

so not only would alice get lots of kisses, but i would lose loads of weight from all the walking back and forth :lol:

Thats so cute! I kiss Ellie loads in the day maybe doing it at night to settle her is a good idea! Walking back and forth would help me lose my baby weight too what a brilliant idea!!

i couldnt do that are kisses are normally messing around so B would think it was play time

loverly idea tho

thats cute but Jamie likes his big kisses with mummy, i get sloppy snogs lol!! :rotfl:

It does work though when tia sometimes doesnt settle straight away and i have to go back in and just lean over and kiss her head a few times really really softly, then i just stroke her head a few times and shes sparko its just like she needs that little bit of extra reassurance sometimes xxxx

aww bless!

the quickest way to calm alice down is to lye on my back and lay her across my belly (belly to belly, if you know what i mean).

I move her off as soon as she has calmed down, but it works wonders :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back