Sent home

umbongo

Reaction score
came over all dizzy and threw up at work so I'm back home in bed :-(
Squiggle is wriggling about so think she's fine.
Feel horrible! I wonder if I've been overdoing the revision. Got exam on weds so have to be well for that!!! I didn't sleep particularly well all weekend.
Hope everyone else is okay x

Aw no, make sure ur drinking enough and then get some sleep. Maybe working urself too hard for ur exam. Bet u can't wait till its over!
Hope u feel better soon xxx

Tapatalking. X

What Beks said, drink plenty of water & mayb take it easy today. A break from revision can be good but u need it esp when preggers. Hopefully ul start to feel better after some rest x

U sound.like me overtired. And doing too much.im.at home today felt same.rest up mrs.xxxx

must admit seeing your status' on facebook, you are revising a hell of a lot!!

Take a day to just chill and nap... relax and hope you feel better :)

bet you can't wait for exam to be out of the way xxx

The exam counts for the whole course so had to revise a lot!! Otherwise that's 9 months work and hundreds of pounds down the drain....not sure pregnancy and degrees go together well though!
X

Sometimes a bit of relaxation helps the revision sink in better. It's hard to absorb information when your stressed out.

So try and stay as calm as you can about it - at the end of the day, whilst it may have cost money, exams are not everything, and there is ALWAYS a chance to re-do it if it doesn't go to plan.

Don't be so hard on yourself either, you've done so much work up till now and so well in all your other assignments that the chances are quite high you'll do we'll here xxx

Thanks . I'm a bit of a perfectionist unfortunately so it's hard not try my best, I'm not too stressed. I've worked hard so I expect to pass. X

I agree with tigger :)
Glad to hear ur confident thou that's definitely a good sign! :) What time is ur exam on weds? We'll all be looking to see how it went.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

And is it one where u have to wait weeks for the results!? I hate those!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

hi hun hope u resting up this afternoon - i can relate to perfectionist part but i think you are going to smash these exams
then u can finally put your feet up xx

Bex try and relax in between working hard Hun. I know his exam means a lot to u and I know u fly it!! Just relax, drink lots and make sure u eat some yummy foods. Big hugs my lovely xxx

aww soz to hear your not feeling too well and i know how u feel about revision ive still got loads to do for some exams coming up and im really feeling stressed and pressured over it been thinking if it is really worth it to be honest :( im in my second year of a psychology degree and boy am i struggling with it just cant get interested in it anymore and been feeling like that for a while. But hope u feeling better soon anyway hun xx

Thanks everyone. I might stay off tomorrow unless I feel a lot better as still feel well rough tbh!
Don't think I'll be smashing the exam...but it'll be ok hopefully. The results are out next month I think. Which isn't too long for the open uni!

I hope you feel better about your degree purplebeauty, nice to see you in this trimester.

Aww sending big hugs hope u feel better! Just get plenty of rest! X

As the others have said look after yourself and take it easy for a bit! If your recent results are anything to go by you are going to do super in your exam so don't work too hard and make yourself ill xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back