Keep going feint!

Spammy

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else has had this.

I'm now part time at work as winding down gradually. Last Monday and today though I got sent home from work as I wasn't feeling at all well!!!

I'd just be at my desk then suddenly I'd feel really sick and dizzy. All my limbs went heavy and had to rush to the toilet as felt like I either needed to be violently sick or pass out.

Would end up sat on the bathroom floor being sick and waiting for my dizziness to pass. This kept happening a few times until finally I'd end up coming home.

Today before I came home I got one of the nurses to check my blood pressure and pulse and all was fine so have no idea what it is and just wondered if it's normal!!!

Feeling a bit better now I'm home but still not 100%.

Guessing it might just be another joy of pregnancy but it's not pleasant!

Any ideas ladies?!

Poor you, sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly, I hate feeling like that its scary!

I've no idea why its happening, but I think that your BP being ok is a good sign. Perhaps eating smaller more frequent meals might stop your blood sugar levels plummeting, which could be a cause perhaps?

I'd be tempted to call the mw and discuss it though hun.
xx

i was like that for a good few days last week hun, at times i felt drunk like the room was spinning, so far this week apart from feeling queasy a little and having heartburn i have not had the dizziness xx

Sorry your feeling rough hun. Could it be where the baby is squashing all your organs, etc. I know I get pretty breathless at times. Have you got midwife soon should def ask her about it xxx

id defo get in touch with midwife, maybe get bp and iron levels check etc etc x

Thanks girls. I'm not due at midwife for a couple of weeks but I might give her a call tomorrow. I don't feel so bad when I'm at home with my feet up. Perhaps I'm just allergic to work! :)

Thanks girls. I'm not due at midwife for a couple of weeks but I might give her a call tomorrow. I don't feel so bad when I'm at home with my feet up. Perhaps I'm just allergic to work! :)

Lol saying that my ankles only swell like crazy when im at work, theyev ben fine the past 4 days whats the betting they go bad tomorrow lo x

You might be anemic, this happened to me a couple of times before my iron levels picked up but now I'm fine.
Hope you feel better.

Went to see the midwife. Apparently my blood pressure is a bit low, which isnt a problem but if it drops a bit it would explain me going faint. She also tool bloods to check for anaemia. But thankfully iv felt fine today!!!

Thanks Taffy. How you doing sweetie?!

I'm good thanks hun, although feeling pretty bulky and achey now. Enjoying our antenatal classes and starting to feel a little prepared for what can happen which is good. Hope you're feeling better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back