Sensitive question about AF......sorry it tmi....

Amelie30

Reaction score
I stopped taking my pill at the end of October and my first AF started at the weekend (making it a 59 day cycle) It seemed to only last a couple of days but then last night it came back really heavily, I have had small (pea size or smaller) clots in it and is BRIGHT red this morning - literally the colour of paint!! :oops: :oops:

Is this normal? I used to have fairly heavy ones before the pill but dont remember them being this colour!!

I think the pill affects each person differently. I was very lucky and went straight into a regular 29 days cycle but a lot of people take months to even out.

I would chalk it up to 'hormones' and see how long it takes for the next one.

As for the bright red, I have only ever had that when miscarrying so I wouldn't know I'm afraid but, like I say, everyone is different plus your hormones are having to think for themselves now after however long you were on the pill, it's bound to mess things up a little at first!

Hugs
x

Thanks hun.....I have really bad cramp pains too and the clots have like "threads" coming off them.....I did wonder if it could be an early mc but only tested last week and was negative so thought it would of showed up on test.....Will just have to see what happens and keep an eye on things. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back