Sensitive bellies...

Daggers

Reaction score
Anyone else got any sensitive spots on their bellies - or is that a silly question to be asking the 3rd tri ladies? In particular looking at my belly I've got a really sensitive spot just to the right of my belly button, and to top it of I just bumped this particular spot into our bedroom door knob, which did bring me to tears :cry: if even just for awhile! I presume baby is okay as it wasn't a hard bump into the door knob but the spot is just SO sensitive, and I feel so stretched :shock:

yea to the left side of my belly button.. not sensitive but numb... i think it's where my skin has stretched to the max....

Have you mentioned to your mW that you knocked your bump? probaby no damage to the baby as we have water, skin, padding etc... you may have just bruised under your skin. Try rubbing some arnica oil in which reduced brusing and swelling.
x

Hayley - as I literally just bumped my belly I haven't told anyone, OH have was concerned whether we need to go see someone in case the baba was hurt, but I don't think that would be necessary as I didn't bump my belly that hard it's because it's so sensitive in that one spot that the pain the seems to be a lot worse then it otherwise would have been - like you I think either I'm just so over stretched there or that baba is appling a lot of pressure in that particular area.
I guess it's just one of these other things to add to the list of 'The joys of pregnancy'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back