Let's hope it works.......

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Hey girlies

Things seem to be happening in the 2ww for many of you & fx the start of nice Christmas BFPs :)

I'm currently on CD9 & getting into the swing of using my OPKs, been using them since CD5 & faint lines started appearing from CD7 & now getting lil bit darker day by day so the next few days should defo get darker. My OH & I are practicing with our BD'in & will be going for gold to ensure my lil egg is sperminated for my Christmas day BFP :)

I've even sent a letter off to Santa & asked for some baby dust sent back with the promise if extra goodies on Christmas eve for him & Rudolph

Let's hope it works :)

Wishing you lots of luck & sending heaps of baby dust

xxxxxxxx

Weird crampy feeling in tummy & teeth hurting.......odd!!!!!
Hope not a sign for painful OV again, was a killer last month :)
I hope your listening Santa & give me a nice present after all this
xxx

This December feels like its gonna be a good month for many......
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

To each and every one of you!!!!

Fx crossed for your Christmas day BFP!!!... I Hope we all get our BFP's!! x

December is turning out to be a good month I think. :dust:

Woo hoo - mega baby dust to everyone :)
Well I dunno what's going on with me, feeling really strange & sick. Weird tummy cramps & back all Achey & boobs are sore again, teeth & gums playing up, headache a pain in the bum & feeling exhausted
Stupid body..... I pfft it loudly
xxxxx

I've not had any symptoms this month - just a cold right now.

Hope you get your bfp Hun :)

Think body might just be teasing as supposed to be on cd9 so not sure if just playing games or a dign of OV
xxxx

I normally get mild cramps at Ov time. Do you know when you're due to Ov? :)

On my last cycle had nothing at all until My temp went right up on cd13 & mild cramps then had severe cramps & tummy pain on cd14 then that reduced on cd15 then nothing
Who knows hey, see what this month will bring plus got my opk to do when home so maybe that will tell me something
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back