send me vibes

libs

Reaction score
right - need your positive vibes tonight :D

from 9 onwards please :D

lol okay hun will think bout the lil spermies racin to your egg lol

will be sending all my positive vibes to you tonight :wink:

I shall be thinking of you at 9pm (not in too much detail I promise! :wink: ) Im sending you vibes hun!

I'll send over some as well...not that i'll be thinking of you like :lol:

Late vibes for the slower swimmers, very best wishes libs :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

I'm throwing the baby dust over your way libs xxx

okay, blame my cold, but I totally misread your header! For some reason I thought you wanted us all to post you Rampant Rabbits! :rotfl:

Anyway, wishing you lots of luck :hug:

Kittykins said:
okay, blame my cold, but I totally misread your header! For some reason I thought you wanted us all to post you Rampant Rabbits! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope those little spermies have reached destination, and I am praying for you that one of the buggers gets through :pray:

Dont pop in here much but always have my fingers crossed for you girls, sending lot of baby dust to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kittykins said:

Anyway, wishing you lots of luck :hug:

:rotfl: nope - no shortage of them

all went well :D

but had to drive through the severe gales promised by the weather forecast - v scary lightening and rain - couldn't see a thing :shock: am worried the egg popped out and then back in again in fear

at least it seemed to have convinced the spermies to stay put :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back