• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

self feeding only help

mary70

Reaction score
hannah is nearly 10 months but over the last week or so will not be spoon fed she will only eat anything she can pick up herself and i am worried she is not eating enough because of food going everywhere has anyone else had this problem?

Dior has hit this stage, she will not take anything if im feeding her, i was trying to be strict with her, and if she would not let me feed her then she would not get a yogot ect, but she ended up going a whole day with out food, so i have gave in now and she feeds her self every thing, she cant do it with a spoon so she uses her hand even to have mash and peas, its messy but she wants to be independant :roll:

yes thats what hannah is like even baked beans she eats with her fingers and gets in such a mess

lol i dont no what to suggest?
if your find a solution let me no lol

two independant lil ladies :lol:

Ella doesn't really like being spoonfed now, so we're going down the baby led weaning approach which is basically when they feed themselves.

As Hannah is 10 months now she's probably got the skills to be quite an accomplished self feeder, have you tried giving her a selection of foods and things for her to pick up and eat? I'm sure if she's hungry then she'll eat it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back