Seen Our Jelly Baby.......*UPDATED WITH PIC*

Emmylou

Reaction score
We just got back from hospital, had our first scan this morning - dated at 9w 5d, our little JJ looks like a jelly baby.

Sonographer was impressed with his strong heartbeat (& so were we!), and he was very placid and still, well behaved like his parents (lol).

I can't get the picture to scan in very well at the minute, so OH is going to have a go in a bit, so hopefully should be able to get a photo up later.

So releived that there was a baby there when we looked at the screen (and definitely only one). New EDD is 4th April 2007 - which will be my nanna's 78th birthday - she is always telling us she's not long for this world now - so now I've given her a reason to stick around a bit longer!

Aww thats so sweet! Cant wait to see a pic!
Im expecting my 2nd but my mum and nan dont know yet.. as we speak shes having results at 1:20pm to see if she has breast cancer (again!) or not! If she has she says she's not having treatment this time which breaks my heart, but if i tell her about this baby she might wanna hang in there for me! Jaycee loves her to pieces and i know she would love a grandson (hoping its a boy!)!!
I always told her when i was younger i wanted her to see all my children and im so glad my Jaycee has seen her! She adores my nan! Calls her 'Nanny two!' so cute!
Glad all went well at the scan hun! Get them piccies!! :hug: :cheer:

Thanks jayceesmumma, I hope everything goes well with the results, I'll give OH a nudge to get that scanner going!

Cheers hun, i hope its good news too..
Wanna see piccies!!! :lol:

Aw, glad you got to see your baby! I've got to wait another 10 days for my scan SO IMPATIENT!

Looking forward to the pic!

Lol, 10days feels like a month and a half when your pregnant dont it! :lol:
Goes sooooooooo slooooow!! :shakehead:

BabyJJ.jpg

Here's baby JJ @ 9w 5d - fingers crossed this works and isn't too huge :pray:

Wow what a lovely picture. I cant wait for mine now. Hope the rest of your preg goes well x

Awww what a wonderfull clear pic

Aww! That is such a cute, and clear pic!!
Must be well chuffed! :D

ur nanna will be over the moon :cheer:

what a cute pic how sweet :hug: :hug:

awwww fab scan pic hun so cute xxx

Awww JJ is soo cute! Great piccie hun!

Wishing you a fab pregnancy!! :dance:

Thanks everyone, it feels strange to think this little life form is growing inside me, more so now I've seen it. I'm sure the reality will hit me like a brick wall sooner than I think. Good Luck for everyone having their first scans soon x

thats aclear pic hpe your family are pleased its so clear good look in your pregnancyxxxx

wow! ust seen your pic, it's so clear!

You must be sooo happy :D

Can't wait to se mine next week :D

Hi all, thanks - we are really pleased with our piccie. After all the worry of wondering if everything would be ok (& of course being desparate for a wee after having drank 2 pints of water, then being called in an hour late for my appointment). The joys of pg! I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back