seen consultant today

kirlykird

Reaction score
hello ladies :wave:

Well I'm in a jolly mood today! Saw my consultant in regard to my delivery method... she said baby seems happy,she's happy with how the pg is progressing and is happy for me to try to deliver naturally this time!

However, if Sam isn't here by 41 weeks, i have an appointment to go back and they will talk about inducing me.... unfortunately if we get to this stage we will need to reasess the delivery option as she said if at this point he isn't low enough down into the cervix then she would probably advise a section.

Apparently too if they decide to induce me they won't use the gel, they will break my waters and put me on a drip as apparently more chance of my uterus rupturing if they use gel :shock:

All in all went well :cheer:

:cheer: Kirls, Im well chuffed for ya mate. Lets hope Sammy is not naughty and comes early!!!! (was going to make a comment then about ''just like his dad'' :rotfl: )(

jennywren said:
:cheer: Kirls, Im well chuffed for ya mate. Lets hope Sammy is not naughty and comes early!!!! (was going to make a comment then about ''just like his dad'' :rotfl: )(

:rotfl: I hope so too!

LOL Jen...

great news KK...lets hope he gets his head into gear

Thats fantastic news :cheer: really happy for you........c'mon Sammy now, be a good boy and get your wriggle on before 41 weeks :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back