Section scar and the heat

BabyBrain

Reaction score
God mine is sore! Am having to be careful what knickers and trousers I wear. I had lace knickers on the first hot day and ended up with an ice pack and sudocreme on it.

Anyone else been suffering? xxxxxx

Hi :wave:

I have had 2 c sections. One 5 yrs ago and another 2 yrs ago. I did get an infection with my first and just went on antibiotics and cleared fine.
I would just say that you should keep an eye on it, its still early days and remember it is major op, lots of stitches inside aswell as outside. :oooo:

I defo have to be careful as to what knickers I can wear! If they are too low, they sit just in the scar and rub, and mine is 2 yrs old!! Makes scar very very sore, so beware! When I was pg with my 2nd my gp noticed that my scar was sore and red due to knicker elastic rolling down ( cos tummy was so big! )and sitting in scar!

Hope this helps and hope it feels better soon, if you worried you should see gp xx :)

Mine has been fine in the heat but i did notice that when i went out the other week (first night out post motherhood!) and wore ridiculous heels my scar and stomach muscles were killing the next day. Not sure if it's because i was holding myself differently but i shan't be wearing those again in a hurry x

Yeah Bee the first time I wore heels my stomach pulled badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back