*SECRET SANTA* Please post thanks and what you got here!

Thank you Charli, for coming up with and organising secret santa- it was a brill idea :cheer:

And thank you to my SS whoever you are. My pressie hasnt arrived yet but Im sure its just caught up in the Xmas backlog :)

thank you to my fab secret santa :D the gift couldn't have been more appropriate for me!!! 2 lovely bracelets (rose quartz and amethyst) and a lovely necklace

:hug: :hug:

i just got back and have been really ill over xmas so didnt get a chance to come on here adn thank my SS. so thank you lerkshell you put sooo much effort into my presant i got some slippers, gluten free biscuits, gluten free smarties, gluten recipies on cd and a key ring with emma in it. Thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you to my SS too, I know Ive already thanked you via PM, didnt want to look rude on here though hehe :) and thank you to Charli for arranging it.

I wont be revealing my SS who I sent to was as I think it should be a secret :twisted: hehe :lol:

Thanks to my SS too......i got some lovely smellies which I will be pampering myself with this week & a hot water bottle with cover :D

(And thank you to Charli for all the organising too!!)

I'm not overly fussed either way about the knowing/ not knowing who was who's secret santa 8)

thanks for my prezy! Im going to go out next week and get a frame for it, then i will post a pic, but littlelady87 drew me a beautiful picture of my little monkey!!! i LOVE it!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Charli and the mods for organising it! :clap:

Yes, a big THANK YOU to everyone involved in the organisation - must have been a big job as there were so many of us involved :hug:

I am happy because my person liked their gifts and I have nearly eaten all my YUM chocolates :cheer:

Im so glad you like it sam, i was worried you wouldnt :hug: thankyou charli :hug:

:( Ohhhhh this thread is no longer a sticky and I still dont have my pressie. I think it got lost in the post :cry:

Sorry secret santa :cry:

I think it'll still come :)

Just cos it's not a sticky doesn't mean you can't post in it or make a new thread when it arrives... I keep checking back to see if you've got it yet.

Mine's not come yet either don't worry :)

Did you get your pressies yet natalie or Urchin? I hope so.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back