Secret Santa discussion - see p.22 - the big reveal qu?!?!

I know who sent mine cause I'm such a good detectoriser 8)

mine is stuck at the sorting office because whoever is my ss only put my user name on the parcel... i dont have any id in that name so they wouldnt let me have it.

Im not really Mrs_Jay ya know :|

Mrs_Jay said:
mine is stuck at the sorting office because whoever is my ss only put my user name on the parcel... i dont have any id in that name so they wouldnt let me have it.

Aww no thats such a pain hope you find a way round it. :hug: Mine had my username on it too im glad i was in when it was delivered now

chezzabell said:
Kylie1007 said:
laracomps said:
Kylie1007 said:
I'd like to know! I can't guess from her clues :lol:

Oooh what were the clues? We can put our super sleuth hats on :cheer:

*I have one child (so far)
*I've been a member a long time (2006)
*I like to play by the rules!

:doh: :think: :think: :think:

I wonder whether perhaps she's a moderator???

my guess would be minky

Or Valentine (if she had one!)

Where was the post mark from? ;)

Mrs_Jay said:

Eeek, what are you going to do?

Mrs_Jay said:

Go online and get them to redeliver it for a day you will be in!
Royal Mail redelivery site

Melanie said:
Mrs_Jay said:

Go online and get them to redeliver it for a day you will be in!
Royal Mail redelivery site
yeah thats what im doing now
just a pain to have to wait in, our postman never seems to come at the same time :roll:

laracomps said:
chezzabell said:
Kylie1007 said:
laracomps said:
Kylie1007 said:
I'd like to know! I can't guess from her clues :lol:

Oooh what were the clues? We can put our super sleuth hats on :cheer:

*I have one child (so far)
*I've been a member a long time (2006)
*I like to play by the rules!

:doh: :think: :think: :think:

I wonder whether perhaps she's a moderator???

my guess would be minky

Or Valentine (if she had one!)

Where was the post mark from? ;)

It didn't show one

Im not going to be able to open my ss prezzie as I gave my home address but am back at my mums.
I will be going over after Christmas so just want to say thanks in advance.

Hope the lovely lady who I sent a prezzie to likes it :)

zebrastripes said:
don't think my SS victim has recieved mine yet :( i posted it wednesday

Victim :lol:

It will just be the xmas post hun, it always delayed :wall:

Im sure it will get there b4 xmas :)

crisis over i got mine redelivered today and its arrived safely :) thankyou SS

I just want to put on here I HAVE NOT had mine. So if they have posted mine can they pm me to let me know. I have not missed it as im in when my post arrives. Thanks.

I received mine last week thank you SS... came in a hugeeee!!!! box. Its under the tree and havent peaked yet :rotfl:

Still haven't received my present. Valentine PM'd me last week about it but I thought I would post on here to let my SS know that I still haven't got it.

Finally posted mine today and paid extra to make sure it gets there by 1 p.m tomorrow. It was the first time I've been into town since Sonny's birth, and I feel so relieved that I'm all ready for Christmas now.
:cheer:

:oops:
I haven't been on in ages! There are sooo many threads unread. Is there a post where everyone's revealed what they got? I wanted to say thanks to my SS, and wanted to know where something was from too! LOL

NickyB said:
I haven't been on in ages! There are sooo many threads unread. Is there a post where everyone's revealed what they got? I wanted to say thanks to my SS, and wanted to know where something was from too! LOL

Hun, theres a post in the christmas section revealing who all the SS's are and a place to say thanks etc x :hug:

lisa282 said:
NickyB said:

Hun, theres a post in the christmas section revealing who all the SS's are and a place to say thanks etc x :hug:

Link is here - clicky.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back