Second sweep down...

Well, had a rubbish nights sleep, only a few hours if that. Theyve now died off almost completly so Im back on my ball lol. I am still getting to odd twinge and a minute ago my belly had a little tighten so its a case of seeing whether they might pick up again. So annoyed :( x

oh noooo! Thats supposed to be the other way round, a good nights sleep, then progressing in the day :hug: try and get some rest if you can, you need your energy! This baby really knows how to create suspence!!

Well you just proved me wrong on one of my predictions. I really thought you'd go into labour yesterday xx

Shes just being stubborn. I know she's going to be worth it, but oh my, shes deffinatly testing me! lol. I cant get a sweep now until tuesday. Theyre going to try and fit me in before but theyre so busy and understaffed this weekend they cant promise anything :( So I wont see anybody until the day before my induction.

Ive still got back ache and a bit of cramp, so might head for a walk in a bit, as i went for a walk last night and thats what started off the tightenings. Im still feeling a bit positive! :) Lets hope someone has their baby in the next few days...think we need a labour watch on here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back