seat to attach to a buggy

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Im sure i saw it on here ages ago. Does anyone know the name of the seat that you can attach to the side of a single buggy which folds up against it. You then can pull it down if you need the extra seat.

:think:

Has anyone got one - is it any good?

hi sam&alice

i made the topic on the buggy pod but got no replies as am interested too.

some reviews dont sound too good. but i looked on you tube to see how it works and it looks really good. my only concern is the seats not very wide for oliver dont know about alice though :think:

any one get any advice

Hi just to say you could try these out at the Kiddie care warehouse, unfortunatley I didnt take much notice of the product as i will never need one (hell I never thought I would need a pram again!!) might be worth a trip if your near enough to try it out?

Oliver's mummy said:
hi sam&alice

i made the topic on the buggy pod but got no replies as am interested too.

some reviews dont sound too good. but i looked on you tube to see how it works and it looks really good. my only concern is the seats not very wide for oliver dont know about alice though :think:

any one get any advice

Ahh, is that what they are called! thanks, i didn't even know if it was something i had imagined! Im sure when alice was tiny someone on here posted about it. I will do a search on the forum and see if anything comes up for buggy pod. :think: Alice has a tiny butt, so i don't think size would matter (im not kidding, the girl is the oposite to her mum - she has NO bum!! :rotfl: )

aramintalovegrove said:
Hi just to say you could try these out at the Kiddie care warehouse, unfortunatley I didnt take much notice of the product as i will never need one (hell I never thought I would need a pram again!!) might be worth a trip if your near enough to try it out?

I don't think i have a kiddie care warehouse near me, i will check out their site first. I would love to be able to see what it is like before and if i get one though. Every thing depends on the sex of this bub TBH. If its a boy we will need to get a new buggy anyway - ours is bright pink and im not that curel!! :rotfl:

Also, i plan to sling bub most of the time and alice walks 80% of the time anyway. Im just weighing up all my options at the moment. :D

some one had one at the last birminham meet but it wasnt someone i knowwell therefore cant remember her name :oops: might have been beany :think:

I looked extensively into these (buggypod and buggypod smorph) and decided against them given the reviews online, ok reviews do tend to steer towards the negative but I was a tad worried by them.

I also went to a supplier locally who said she'd got 3 buggypods in, sold 2, both were returned and the third she tried to fit to a pram and gave up so they all went back.

Not sure about the smorph and whether its improved or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back