Searching for a washable activity playmat ...

X5OT

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has come across one of these activity playmats which can be machine washed? I have seen many lovely ones, but none that seem to be machine washable. Several of my friends have purchased various different ones recently (mothercare, mamas & papas, etc), and all of them seem to complain about the difficulty in keeping them clean. I would really like to purchase one for our baby, but just don't want to end up with something looking grubby and dirty and not being able to clean it.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 749_10001_

Jake has this one which is machine washable. The good thing is that it lasts longer because it goes from a play mat to a play ring when they are a bit older. The downside is that the toys on it arn't very exciting so I found myself hanging other toys from it aswell to make it more interesting. The ring is good as it has lots of different textures on it that Jake loved playing with.

Probably too late now, but I just bought the Tiny Love Lights and Music one from Mothercare and it's lovely.

Machine washable as well :)

Thanks for those suggestions! Haven't bought one yet, so will definitely check these ones out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back