• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

screaming

Sage

Reaction score
PLEEEEASE tell me that everyone elses baba went through a stage of doing random screams in the highest pitch possible in public places and NOTHING distracted them or made them stop. i had some proper murderous stares in star bucks today. So embarrassing! he seems to go into scream mode as soon as i sit at a table when im out! Anyone else going through this and what do you do to calm them down?! He doesnt cry just does the odd scream every minute or so kept jumping out of my skin!! :lol: Ive tried toys and dummy but no good! HELP!

yes tesco the other day while trying to do the shopping , major paddy similar to the one his throwing on the floor right this minute :lol:

Willow seems to enjoy screaming at a very high pitch in tesco, she s not even having a tantrum she just screams :?

exactly the same here hes not having a tantrum he loves going out in the pushchair he just screams....and i dont no why :wall:

evie does it too...very embarrassing especially when she reaches that top note

My friends daughter also does this, i think she likes to see how loud she can get :lol:

My friends daughter also does this, i think she likes to see how loud she can get

lol thats so true! the louder he gets the more proud he seems! I was wondering if its because hes not the centre of attention but then he'd surely do it at home to! but nope! he saves his best performances for when we're out :doh: and i dunno what to do!

Sage said:
My friends daughter also does this, i think she likes to see how loud she can get

lol thats so true! the louder he gets the more proud he seems! I was wondering if its because hes not the centre of attention but then he'd surely do it at home to! but nope! he saves his best performances for when we're out :doh: and i dunno what to do!

I dont think there is alot you can do bout it. My friend just lets her daughter get on with it. If she gives her toys to try and distract her she gets louder and almost screams at the toys :lol:
And she is ear piercing with her squeals :lol:
Sod what people think i say or think, there only doing what babies do :D

Maybe they just do it cos they can and like the noise? Also they prob get a great reaction from us when were out, trying to quiet them which is probably quite entertaining lol! :lol:

we have "I WANT" paddies.... which involve high pitched screaming, and hand/table banging in very public places...its very embarrassing and it only stops when she gets what she wants....

We went to a restaurant last week, I took a host of toys for her to play with, food to eat... we get there and she only wants the menu, the knife, the bottle of olive oil... and screamed until she got it or we picked her up and held her.... her toys were boring... makes you want to crawl under a rock with embarrassment...

On the upside, when they get to 8 the tables turn... mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and you get to embarrass them on a regular basis on public.... comeuppance for all these times you have now... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back