scream alert

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry just needed to get it out my system

im having such a crap day
my friends have better things to do than listen to me apparantly
i have no one to talk to
and i cant even text because i have no credit until tomorrow

i cant stop crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

god lol im so stupid :wall:

you're not stupid and you've got all of us here to talk to if you need to.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Charlotte & Emily said:
am i really f**k up my daughters life because im a single mum?

Is that what one of your "friends" have said to you?? If so then i'd get them out of my life as fast as possible hun.

Of course you've not, don't even think anything like that, you love your daughter to pieces and that's extremely obvious to everyone on this forum.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vicki83 said:
Charlotte & Emily said:
am i really f**k up my daughters life because im a single mum?

Is that what one of your "friends" have said to you?? If so then i'd get them out of my life as fast as possible hun.

Of course you've not, don't even think anything like that, you love your daughter to pieces and that's extremely obvious to everyone on this forum.

no my ex rang me last night and said it to me!
him and his family have been really nasty to me

Thats why they are exes, mines just the same, he used to say that I didn't love her and all sorts - chin up chick :hug:

Charlotte & Emily said:
Vicki83 said:
[quote="Charlotte & Emily":1obejw57]am i really f**k up my daughters life because im a single mum?

no my ex rang me last night and said it to me!
him and his family have been really nasty to me[/quote:1obejw57]LOL just laugh
cos eventually you'll meet sum1 new and live a happy life with his daughter lol gutted at him
another man will raise his daughter that he missed out on the oppotunity 2 do cos he was a ****

thats how i see it anyway
i never miss an oppotunity 2 let damien know how better off i am with out him hahaha

At the end of ther day who is it that looks after her 24/7, makes sure she's fed, clean , has a roof over her head, you not your ex hun - he sounds like a grade a prick, ignore him, it just annoys them more don't let him see that it upsets you.

Your a wonderful mum and don't you let him or anyone else tell you different honey :hug:

Right so single mums mess up their children do they..ahem..I was a single teenage mum with Josh till I met my DH
Head boy at primary (chosen by teachers)
Team Captain at primary (chosen by pupils)
School council secretary at 10 - usually done by a teacher as its minute taking etc.
First Bullying buddy in our area
Reading age of 14 at 10
Gifted and talented in IT Science and Maths
Citizenship award for friendship and courtesy
Top stream at school with special award for consistent effort this year
Runs long distance running for his school
Designs his own websites at 13
Not bad for the child of a single mother who was told that children of single parents never achieve anything - he's also lived on a council estate all his life btw. :D

Go on single mums - polish your halos :angel: :wink:
Oh and once your LOs get a little older and you can get out and about more..I was never single for longer than 3 months - so don't worry about that either :rotfl:

Becks&Riley said:
yeah u fanny hole we're here

You sure know how to cheer someone up :rotfl:

I have days like that babs :hug: Hope you feel better soon

Single mums can do just as good a job as couples, he sounds like a d*ck, sorry hun

libs said:
Right so single mums mess up their children do they..ahem..I was a single teenage mum with Josh till I met my DH
Head boy at primary (chosen by teachers)
Team Captain at primary (chosen by pupils)
School council secretary at 10 - usually done by a teacher as its minute taking etc.
First Bullying buddy in our area
Reading age of 14 at 10
Gifted and talented in IT Science and Maths
Citizenship award for friendship and courtesy
Top stream at school with special award for consistent effort this year
Runs long distance running for his school
Designs his own websites at 13
Not bad for the child of a single mother who was told that children of single parents never achieve anything - he's also lived on a council estate all his life btw. :D

Go on single mums - polish your halos :angel: :wink:
Oh and once your LOs get a little older and you can get out and about more..I was never single for longer than 3 months - so don't worry about that either :rotfl:
well done single parent do not f*ck up theyre childrens lives i was brought up by my dad and i turned out ok
chin up hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back