sciatica- in my bum cheeks! lol

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! I've had sciatica on and off and today it was very bad with shooting pains in my bum cheeks!! When I was cleaning the flat omg was I in pain so had a little kip and couldn't get up after!! Oh tried to get me up but I was in so much pain and couldn't stand straight!! Took about 15 minutes to get up!! Oh dear hope this isn't a sign of things to come!! Lol x

I'm getting this too, not as bad as yours sounds but it's still damn uncomfortable! Can't put my right leg forward properly cos it pulls across my bum and down the back of my leg!

Hope yours improves soon, x

It's a proper pain in the **** in more ways than 1 isn't it! I used to suffer from it occasionally before being preggers and now am getting it more often - generally happens when i am out in public and one leg just gives way making me look like a right weirdo! Not too easy limping with a bump is it!

I hope it gets better for you... I had it really badly with Toby too so I know how you feel! :hug: x

I suffer with this when I'm not pregnant but it's loads worse when pregnant! It shoots down my bum.hip. Thigh.calf. Ankle!!! Lol it's a right pain in the a***! Literally. The only way it eases is if I put pressure on my lower back to the sides of my spine. Also a bum scaffold would be helpful. Lol oh the joys. Youl be glad to hear that once The babies born it pretty much disappears back to every now and again :) xxxxxx

Ok... What is sciatica? :s xx

Hey hun they r like shooting pains. Mine starts in my lower back and ends in my butt cheeks (lol) but so so painful! I've started to waddle a bit when its bad as my butt hurts so much!!lol X

i had this exactly the same occasionally before pregnancy and all during tri 2 but thankfully its gone now so theres hope! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back