SCARED

MollieMOOcow

Reaction score
IS ANYONE ELSE REALLY WORRIED!!

I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT NOW IM SO SCARED!!! WORRIED I WONT COPE N GET FRIGHTENED ABOUT NOT BONDING WITH THE BABY ETC ANY ONE ELSE FEEL THIS SCARED

everyone gets this at some point - early on or as it gets closer, don't worry, get as much information and accept as much help as is offered and make sure that you ask every question you want to ask - whether its to your Mum or your midwife - don't worry about sounding stupid - women aren't born with a childcare book ingrained in their brain :wink: :hug:

Would you mind not posting all in capital letters? It's more difficult to read and makes it look like you're shouting at us :D Thanks :hug:

IS ANYONE ELSE REALLY WORRIED!!

I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT NOW IM SO SCARED!!! WORRIED I WONT COPE N GET FRIGHTENED ABOUT NOT BONDING WITH THE BABY ETC ANY ONE ELSE FEEL THIS SCARED

everyone gets this at some point - early on or as it gets closer, don't worry, get as much information and accept as much help as is offered and make sure that you ask every question you want to ask - whether its to your Mum or your midwife - don't worry about sounding stupid - women aren't born with a childcare book ingrained in their brain :wink: :hug:

Would you mind not posting all in capital letters? It's more difficult to read and makes it look like you're shouting at us :D Thanks :hug:

As libs said, completely natural. This is my second baby and I still feel nervous about certain things :hug:

Aww honey, don't panic (this from the woman who spent the first week after she found out she was pregnant sobbing) Everyone has this at some pouint and I've done it all before!!. Women give birth everyday, and although everyone is different, you will cope. As for bonding, it took me three months but now, I adore my boy!! Don't worry, nature has a way of sortong out your feelings, just look forward to meeting your baby and everything else will fall in to place

Jxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back