• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scared we missed ovulation :(

MrsWhite

Reaction score
Hello,

This month i was gna try the Sperm meets egg plan jus to see, but i missed day 8 yesterday as by the time hubby came home from work i was fast asleep lol. But this morning am starting to panic that we have missed ovulation anyways, what if i ovulated early like day 6 anyways, am not very in tune with my body, i do seem to have a bit of CM today..... I dont know guess im just feeling a bit impatient today feel like this month should be our month!! grrrrr!!

Sorry just needed to rant a bit....

hugs and babydust to everyone else on here

xx

If you google it, its a plan that tells you that best way to get your BFP.

As far as I know sperm live on average 3-5days so if you miss one day there will still be those little swimmers in there ready to meet the egg. Not sure what plan you are doing but I would say dont worry about missing one day :)

thank you... think i was jus havin a moment... lol

we have been doing well since so fingas xd long way to go yet tho

xxxx

Good luck Mr's white , hope it's your lucky month X

Wow Ive just read the egg meets sperm plan....interesting stuff....xxx

I printed it off and gave it to DH.....hes not usually a reader and as I research the far end of a far* about what ever it is I want to know at the time, he relies on me to give him what info we need. But as today is day 8 for us I thought right we will give this a go! So were team hump as of tonight and will be following it by the letter although Im not entirely convinced about stopping when it says to after the last session....we usually do as after Ov im usuall right off BD'ing but we were going to give it a go this month so Im not sure yet but were going to follow the rest of it tho...see what happens....nothing to loose ehh.....xxx

(sorry weve highjacked your thread Mrswhite)

Yeah that was the bit I wasn't sure of, stopping? I dont wanna stop! I enjoy it too much!!! haha!!

Also don't start until CD8? why not?! I like to get down and dirty as soon as AF has packed her bags!!

(Appoligies to Mrs White again for the hijacking!)

I Know....even though I go off it after I ov....by the time af is about to leave im busting for a cuddle lol....
But yes I wonder what the significance in stopping then is.....there must be a reason and although Ive googled other articles on SMEP I cant see the relevance of stopping then however there appear to be quite a lot of success storied throughout the forums.....
I will give it a go this month as I usually stop then anyway....and see what if anything happens...xxxx

Good luck with it Wilma!

There is no way I could stick to this plan AT ALL!!! I need lots of loving and that just wouldn't do it for me!

Thanks Bonny....do you think it may have a detrimental effect to the plan if we didnt stop?? I dont really want to as every other month I think we have stopped after Ov but this month we were going to try not to stop at all....arrgggghhhh xx

I'm not sure hun, there must be a reason why they say that, but maybe that is more for the people with low sex drives that will struggle with doing it so much in such a short space of time,

I am now trying to make sure we BD every night until I know I have OV, my temps showed clearly last month when I did, so I'm hoping it will be the same this month, then after OV we will go back to every other day just for pleasure!

Hmmmm yeah must be for a reason! Well I stopped temping and charting after last month so only using opks atm...but starting every 48hours as of tonight as were now on cd8....and will go with the flo but I think we will also try every 48 after the last 'try' according to the SMEP....good luck to us then ehh.....hope we get some results xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back