Scared for 20 week scan tomorrow!

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
I know this is an exciting time, or its supposed to be but for me i think about it and im filled with terror:shock:

I haven't felt anything for a while in my stomach, sometimes i get the odd gurgling noise from my stomach and feel something after it, but for the past day or so ive felt nothing :(. Im terrified they scan me and tell me my baby is no more :(. Ive tried everything to try and get him/her moving, cold drinks, shaking my stomach a little, prodding..ive tried everything and nothing seems to be waking the bugger :|

And im scared incase i get gender disappointment!, ive had my heart set on a boy all pregnancy, ever since i found out id be saying to myself i hope your a boy..Which is a stupid thing to do, but fiance seems so adamant its a boy too!. I just see myself breaking down when the sonographer says its a girl:eh:, ive seen what gender disappointment does to people as my friend had it and completely rejected her daughter, she wouldn't go near her or anything when she was born, its like she hated her! (their fine now by the way!)..I just dont want to turn out like that, i dont want to be an awful mum :|

I really just hope that all this worrying is in vain and everything is fine..:( I know im being stupid and ive pretty much moaned!..Im sorry :\

I think a lot of people have an idea in their head of what they would like, I started off wanting a boy then a girl and now I really don't mind as long as little one is healthy. I'm sure everything will be fine it's perfectly natural to feel all that your feeling..

Good luck with scan tomorrow fx for you x

What time is your scan hon? Not sure if you've had it already or not. let us know. You'll be an amazing mum pink or blue - it's instinct!! You'll probably just have a little tomboy if it's a girl!!! xx

You will be fine hun I had my heart set on a girl first time around and it was a boy I was alittle dissapointed at first but then I warmed to a little boy and never looked back he is my little solider x

Hoping for a girl this time but if its another boy then so what x I will just have two body guards instead of one hehe x

Last edited:
Hope everything went ok at your scan!
I'm sure you're just be thankful everythings ok and won't worry about the gender. And even if you do, you'll come round to it and be a fantastic mummy!
Hope you're feeling better after ur scan x

Im all kinds of emotions for my 20 week scan in 2 weeks, its totally normal.
Hope it all went well x

Hope your scan went well. I didn't feel a single flutter or kick until 22 weeks with my first.

xxxx

Hope she's just busy shopping!!! Has anyone heard anything ????? X

Really hope all is well. Keep coming to check this thread to see. Her profile shows she hasn't been online since the night she posted this thread!

Can an administrator send her an email??? Just saying we are thinking about her? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back