Scared at every twinge

charlie26

Reaction score
After suffering a mc in may, now im 4.5weeks preg the slightest cramp/twinge i am fearing the worst. For over 2 weeks i have felt very pre-period. I am dreading going to the toliet incase there is blood when i wipe.
Does anybody have any information/help for me?? xx

Hunni I know exactly what you mean...I have had 2 mcs and I worried constantly until I had my first scan...

There is nothing to say that any thing will go wrong you have just got to try and relax (easier said than done) it doesnt help that early pregnancy is full of twinges etc :(

Wishing you a happy and helathy 9 months hun and we are all here to support you with any worries you have xx

Hi hun,

Thank you, i know every preg is different. I know there is nothing i can do but wait but every day feels like a week, It doesnt help the fact were not telling anybody. Last time it was so hard after i mc. I want to wrap my self in cotton wool for the next 7 weeks xx

I had a early mc at 7 weeks a couple of months ago. I'm being completely the same now that I have had a bfp. Everytime I go to the toilet I am scared to look at the paper. This morning I work up and there was brown when I wiped. Is this a normal thing cos I am defo panicking right now. :help:

Hi Leannesxb,

How far are you? Last time i had brown/blood when i wiped, it got worse over the day so just keep an eye on it. if your worried i would ring the midewife. Its so unfair having to go through this. Good luck im sure you will be fine. xx

HI Charlie and Leanne, just wanted to say fingers crossed for both of you, having had an mc I know I'll be in the same state when I get pg again. Hope you have sticky beans in there! xx

Thank you hun, i know if its ment to be then everything will be ok. Everything happens for a reason and i strongly belive my last baby wasnt perfect thats why i mc. Having said that it doesnt make the pain any less. Good luck for the future xx

I'm in the same boat as you hun. I'm 5 weeks pregnant and had a mc in April which has really affected me much more than I ever though possible.

I also have the toilet paper terrors, it doesn't help that I am at the toilet every 5 mins either.
I've gone paranoid because I have virtually no aches/pains like I did last time, i.e. no signs of a growing uterus or anything which is freaking me out too. I even thought it was ectopic the other day!

I am trying my best to keep busy and effectively, 'ignore' the fact that I am pregnant.

HI Torino,

I am paranoid as i have had period like pains for about 2 weeks, they have got much better today though. I am at the toilet about 20 times a day. which for me is unusual as i can normally only go 2-3 times. Everyday i think will this be the day it happens. I hope we all get through it. Good luck x

Charlie26 I am 6 weeks tomorrow. Phoned the early pregnancy unit and they said I can go on sat morn for a early scan if I make it till then. Am still losing a brown discharge when I wipe (sorry tmi!) but none on a sanitary towel. Stopped earlier then started again. Midwife said it could be implantation bleeding but thought that happened earlier than this. I feel such a rookie at this my other child is 13 and I never knew I was pregnant till 4 months. Completely paranoid that this is it going all wrong again. :cry:

Hi hun,

You just have to get through tomorrow then your scan will come the day after, not too long to wait. Last time when i mc i had to wait 5 days before a scan. The longest 5 days of my life. I am not too sure when the implantation bleed happens, i was 7 weeks wih my little one before i found out i was preg and cant really remember feeling much of what im feeling now. Iv been for lunch today, and dont know if its just me but my belly seems to be gettin bigger, dont ask me how i can hide it for another 7 weeks (fingers crossed i make it that far). Keep in touch xx

The brown discharge stopped yesterday night and have had nothing since. Had a :bfp: this morning so fx it will all be ok. I really want to go to the scan in the hope that we may see our little bambino but at the same time don't want to go incase they say something bad or I have the "come back in a week wait" I had last time.

Oh i was the same last time 'come back in a week' The worst week of my life! Good news that you havnt had no more discharge! Iv just had my test confirmed by the doctor, they said the next avaiable app is 23rd aug! Midwife is only there every tue, what a joke. I explained my situation, iv got to ring on tue morning to see if she will fit me in. I so hope so as i cant wait 3 week xx

I had mine confirmed last week but still haven't seen a midwife. They don't normally get involved till you are at least 8 weeks according to my doc! That made me feel great was like they didn't want to bother for those early weeks cos they don't expect you to stay pregnant!:eh:

Been feeling sick two days running from 1pm onwards hoping that is the start of more symptoms. Would never have thought I'd be so happy to feel sick!:lol:

Ha i know, my boobs are so sore, im luvin it (sad i know but hey its all part of been preg) I have to ring midwife on tue morning to see if she will fit me in. I explained my situation and they sed they will see what they can do. I cant wait 3 week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back