Nervous!

Strangeness

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and consultant appointment and I am so nervous that something will be wrong! I was like this with my son as well. I can't help but always think the worst whenever something like this comes up. Just want my little bubba to be fine. Hoping to find out the sex as well.

Firstly have these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm exactly the same my OH is such an optimist, he makes he feel terrible but i always seem to naturally expect the worst! I was the same at my 20 week scan well in fact before every appointment we've had throughout the pregnancy!

I'm sure its only natural to worry about something so precious to you and i'm sure everything is absolutely fine and before you know it you'll be on here with the happiest of threads showing us proud piccies of your bubba from the scan and everything will be fine! The worry just evaporates the minute you see your baby on the screen and is replaced by pure happiness.

I'll look forward to the piccies!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Its normal to worry, i know the day before my scan i will be sooooo nervous and worrying over everything.
Try to relax and enjoy your scan im sure everything will be fine.

Strange though how it doesn't make a difference if it's your first child or 6th child, you will always have that worry that you can't shake off.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Are you secretley hopig for a boy or girl?

I'd love to have one of each but I'd love a little boy as well so I won't disappointed either way! Just can't wait to relax a bit and start buying :D

Good luck!! :D
I was really nervous too, its just natural I suppose!!
Cant wait to see some pics!

Good luck, I've got mine this week too and I feel exactly the same, it's really nerve wracking.

I hope all goes well.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back